Same here, Adrian said about the beginning of March but I did buy it on the first day of orders. I also asked about options the other day and a few other things and never actually got a reply :(

Yeah, he's been kinda slow lately, bet they've got tons on their hands. He's even been mailing me In the evening. Poor guy, needs a seceretary.

I'm looking to buy one of these. I've been talking with a guy here in town who is a dealer for Cort, see if I can get one through him. He said, when he was looking up info on the guitar, that a red and silver variant was listed as well. He wasn't 100% sure on it, so that's something he's finding out for me when his Cort contacts get back to him. But if so, I'm definitely going to hold off until the red variant becomes available. Fingers crossed on some added glitter action.

I'm looking to buy one of these. I've been talking with a guy here in town who is a dealer for Cort, see if I can get one through him. He said, when he was looking up info on the guitar, that a red and silver variant was listed as well. He wasn't 100% sure on it, so that's something he's finding out for me when his Cort contacts get back to him. But if so, I'm definitely going to hold off until the red variant becomes available. Fingers crossed on some added glitter action.

Wow, red and silver? Wonder if there will be other bridges on those. Tremolo/fixed?

I heard some news the other day about this from MB himself, but I'm not sure if he wants me to post it here. It might not be accurate either.

Just saying.

waaahot!? where did u speak with him?

and can you PM it perhaps?:yesey:

Edited by Mittle

waaahot!? where did u speak with him?

and can you PM it perhaps?:yesey:

on my iPhone 6. I've met him twice after all.

It was just the delivery date really. He seems to be paying close attention to it as he's getting one (obviously)

Hint: fourth result on the second page of google

Oooo, tell us more :ninja:

:ninja:

I'm intrigued.

tell us

I didn't realize you were using the black font until I quoted it. :ninja:

slide into my pms :shifty:

Were you getting one? See above

Hello, I am going to change my epiphone les Paul l100 and I am going to buy this beautiful cort mbc (why not in red glitter if it is possible). But I want to integrate fuzz factory and may be the sustainer.

BUT that's almost the price of the guitar... So I have differents options :

- Buy the cort mbc with the fuzz, (then install the sustainer)

-Buy the cort mbc, buy the effect pedal Zvex fuzz factory (150 € ~ ) and put it in the guitar by a luthier. (If it is cheap). And then put the sustainer.

( Indeed I'm asking me what's the difference between these two fuzz)

- Buy the manson ma evo, and then put the fuzz, and the sustainer.

What do you think about ?

Thank you ! ( I'm french )

Hello, I am going to change my epiphone les Paul l100 and I am going to buy this beautiful cort mbc (why not in red glitter if it is possible). But I want to integrate fuzz factory and may be the sustainer.

-Buy the cort mbc, buy the effect pedal Zvex fuzz factory (150 € ~ ) and put it in the guitar by a luthier. (If it is cheap). And then put the sustainer.

If you're going to put both the fuzz and sustainer, I'd get the EVO. Doesn't really seem worth it if you're paying more than the price of the cort for modifications.

The sustainer is a much better modification in my opinion (I would leave out the fuzz factory completely)

What I would do is get the cort and have Mansons install the sustainer. They also use a different system which works a bit better than the standard 401 in my opinion.

I think you should buy the fuzz factory pedal separately to begin with to see if you like it as a stand-alone pedal and if it turns out you'd rather have it built-in you could get the guitar works to install that one into your guitar, if they still do that. It'd be worth dropping them an email to see if they do. I think it has to be a Vexter series Fuzz Factory though, but I could be wrong so it'd be worth checking that with them.

If you really want a sustainer I'd go ahead and get that to begin with to be honest.

If you're going to put both the fuzz and sustainer, I'd get the EVO. Doesn't really seem worth it if you're paying more than the price of the cort for modifications.

Yes that's logic, but cort with fuzz = 1200 euros and Manson MA-1 EVO Electric Guitar - Satin Black = 1300 euros. I think I will not be able to spend more than 1000 euros at once.

And I can't test the ma evo in shop because there isn't in france, isn't it ?

The sustainer is a much better modification in my opinion (I would leave out the fuzz factory completely)

I haven't choose between them because I thought that I will put the both.

I think you should buy the fuzz factory pedal separately to begin with to see if you like it as a stand-alone pedal and if it turns out you'd rather have it built-in you could get the guitar works to install that one into your guitar, if they still do that. It'd be worth dropping them an email to see if they do. I think it has to be a Vexter series Fuzz Factory though, but I could be wrong so it'd be worth checking that with them.

If I choose to buy the pedal, I will test it before to put it in the guitar. But it's possible :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S7AOnlj6Sc

Looks like the fuzz circuit board is a custom one by ZVex & Mansons, might be worth checking if they will fix a Vextor series before you get one

http://www.mansonguitarworks.com/ind...uzz-factory-84

I think that's to expensive to me.

And I am just 17 years old, so if I think if I choose the cort and I test effect on it, that's a very good test too. I don't want to regret this purchase. Thank you for your aswers !

They also use a different system which works a bit better than the standard 401 in my opinion.

Do they use parts of the 401 and 101 kits together?

I wonder how well the sustainer will work with the humbucker in this or if it'd be better putting an MBK-2 in instead.

Also, the basswood wont make that much difference will it?

on my iPhone 6. I've met him twice after all.

It was just the delivery date really. He seems to be paying close attention to it as he's getting one (obviously)

Hint: fourth result on the second page of google

I have an iPhone too! Teach me! :LOL::LOL:

Googling like a mad dog now..

Do they use parts of the 401 and 101 kits together?

I wonder how well the sustainer will work with the humbucker in this or if it'd be better putting an MBK-2 in instead.

Also, the basswood wont make that much difference will it?

I have wondered this, what is the difference between the FSK401 and what Manson's do (in as much detail as possible please :D)

I'm going to put a sustainer in mine but I am holding off on the MBK-2 until someone (Mittle hopefully!) puts one in his and then subsequently uploads some videos to decide whether it needs an MBK-2 :LOL: