Guys spam the fuck out of #ShowbizForDownload on twitter, that's what the main push is for.

Guess it's worth a try seeing as it looks like we'll be getting some rarities anyway, why not go for another. There's a chance it could work, they're already well aware fans want it back. Might have left it a bit late now though.

In other news - hype levels at 60% and rising. 48 hours, kiddos.

Hey hey, has anyone who pre-ordered Download tickets still not had them? Just phoned Ticketmaster who told me that they've been sent out regular (rather than recorded) post which left me a bit non-impressed.

Was told that they can issue replacements on entry, too, which is fair enough, but I don't know how that works getting into the car park - or how we'll be able to charge our payment dogtags. If anyone else has already been through this with 'em, would be cool to find out what the score is - the bloke on the end of the phone just now didn't seem to have a clue. :rolleyes:

There's someone on the Facebook group looking to unload one if you're serious.

Clearly I don't know how serious I am, given that I've been pontificating this to absurd levels for the best part of a week. :chuckle:

I wish I was impulsive enough just to go "There's my decision. Booyakasha!"

I really think this will be an amazing set. Kind of wish tickets were sold out and I could accept I am not going, nearly bought one yesterday but also want to watch the Top 14 final. Can somebody video the whole set from start to finish for us please?

They vary in size. The large ones (£3) can fit a suitcase. We fit two backpacks/gym bags into the smallest ones

Thanks for all your help again Mozza! We are flying down first thing on the saturday with the decent priced flight and then taking the hit on the way back with the 4.05am megabus from loughborough! So all fun and games, now just to get a last minute locker, same all the ones with the phone charging are sold out! :D

Thanks again to all the helpful folk on here that are giving the best advice to fans that want to make the journey!

Just read the Kerrang article on Muse at Download! It's quite funny as it has a sub-section with Matt responding to twitter nay-sayers on Muse being a headline act at this metal festival!

From the main interview, Matt says this is the heaviest they're likely to ever be! So that's really promising, can hardly wait! So glad I took the plunge! Just need some heavy wind to blow the rain clouds away, please....

Guess it's worth a try seeing as it looks like we'll be getting some rarities anyway, why not go for another. There's a chance it could work, they're already well aware fans want it back. Might have left it a bit late now though.

In other news - hype levels at 60% and rising. 48 hours, kiddos.

YEP! Just did the #ShowbizForDownload too...you never no...:rolleyes:

Just read the Kerrang article on Muse at Download! It's quite funny as it has a sub-section with Matt responding to twitter nay-sayers on Muse being a headline act at this metal festival!

From the main interview, Matt says this is the heaviest they're likely to ever be! So that's really promising, can hardly wait! So glad I took the plunge! Just need some heavy wind to blow the rain clouds away, please....

Do you have the scans of it, by any chance?

In a perfect world, they'll like it so much that they'll just end up sticking with it.

Just to check, is he referring to the album or this gig?

If he's on about the setlist... :awesome:

DOWNLOAD!

Just read one of the scans and I didn't really get the vibe that he was talking about Download. Do you mean the bit where he says "Drones is a more rock album, at least half of it you can play straight as it is and it'll be some of the heaviest stuff we've ever done."?

Or is there another bit I haven't read yet?

I'm not going, but this seems a bit excessive.. and the band would probably have opinions..

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/06/11/download_festival_big_brother_playground_leicestershire_police/

The public would have been informed that it had been placed under surveillance after the event had ended, presumably as part of a "you didn't know, therefore it wasn't intrusive", justification for the scheme.

So since a few of you chimed in with set list predictions I'm gonna do mine.

1st list is what I'd love, 2nd list is what I expect.

There's been some (expected) nay-sayers about Muse headlining Download! It's a "metal festival"! Truth be told, a lot of softer acts have been chosen to perform at the festival in

recent years, so don't know what's the deal! I also suspect most people that say they don't like Muse or whatever, are probably still pretty familiar with some of the work, especially early stuff...I Think if they kicked off with something nobody expected they'd do, it would really get people on board from word go....if there's any doubters!

What I'd Like

Showbiz (eerie hard version from early days)

Handler

Psycho

Apocalypse Please

Reapers

Assassin (Grand Omega)

Uno

Animals

Butterflies and Hurricanes

Fury

Map of the Problematique

Dead Star

In Your World

MK Ultra (fast version)

Citizen Erased

Agitated

Micro Cuts

Plug In Baby

Knights of Cydonia

What I Expect

Psycho

Plug In Baby

Super Massive Black Hole

Hysteria

Reapers

Dead Star

Apocalypse Please

New Born

Bliss

Mercy

The Handler

Fury

Futurism

Citizen Erased

Stockholm Syndrome

Uprising

Starlight

Knights

TBH I'd be happy if either of those sets was played...Fingers crossed for us all!