Oh man I really want to go :(

The problem is I don't have anyone to go with or any arrangements planned. Is it possible to buy a ticket while you there? I guess it would be too late to order them now,

Just go by yourself. I was going to, thousands of other will be doing the same...

Do you drive?If you do then it's so easy for you to go!

NOT to late, still on sale my friend via ticketmaster :D

I would also need to come up with an excuse of being missing to my parents all of Saturday and part of Sunday too- not sure a birthday night out and staying at mate's house would be a good enough excuse

Why do I leave things too late???

Would be nuts though, hmmm...

I would also need to come up with an excuse of being missing to my parents all of Saturday and part of Sunday too- not sure a birthday night out and staying at mate's house would be a good enough excuse

Relax man, you've got almost a week to figure stuff out.

I'm probably going and noting is booked yet and won't be until Wednesday at the earliest :LOL:

Muse will make it worth your while! (last min hassle) ;)

Still holding out very slim hopes for The Small Print to make an appearance.

If not, I reckon Assassin and Dead Star have got a good chance.

Dead Star's pretty much a given imo, especially since Dom specifically mentioned it.

I reckon Assassin's got to be on there as well. It's the most obvious choice when you think 'old, heavy/metal-ish Muse song', they've played it pretty recently so they know how to play it and they told a fan on the Psycho Tour that they'd play it at DL (though that part is slightly less convincing as it relies on them remembering that promise :chuckle:).

In case ya'll ain't noticed, I'm hype as fuck for Assassin.

Dead Star's pretty much a given imo, especially since Dom specifically mentioned it.

I reckon Assassin's got to be on there as well. It's the most obvious choice when you think 'old, heavy/metal-ish Muse song', they've played it pretty recently so they know how to play it and they told a fan on the Psycho Tour that they'd play it at DL (though that part is slightly less convincing as it relies on them remembering that promise :chuckle:).

In case ya'll ain't noticed, I'm hype as fuck for Assassin.

What I want to hear:

Psycho

Reapers

Handler

Defector

SMBH

Assassin

Dead Star

KoC

Survival (Maybe)

TiRO

MoTP

Hysteria

Stockholm

New Born

PiB

Hyper Music

Unnatural Selection

In Your World

Yes Please

Agitated

Most of them and I'll be :D

What I want to hear:

Psycho

Reapers

Handler

Defector

SMBH

Assassin

Dead Star

KoC

Survival (Maybe)

TiRO

MoTP

Hysteria

Stockholm

New Born

PiB

Hyper Music

Unnatural Selection

In Your World

Yes Please

Agitated

Most of them and I'll be :D

Just Assassin would be more than enough to leave me happy tbh.

Other than that, the main possibilities I'd like to hear would be anything out of Showbiz, Uno, Futurism, Agitated or Muscle Museum (personally can't see this one happening but I've seen it speculated). The Handler'll be nice as well but I'm guessing that's a given.

I really like Liquid State, out of the two Chris sung, its my favourite. I'd love to hear it at Download. I think Supremacy would be a possible choice tbh, which I would also love. I really hope we get Dead Star, Futurism, Spiral Static, Fillip, Pink Ego Box, theres soooo many.more that come from around that era, which would also fit into the Download demographic. I pretty much want most of Absolution played also, with all B-sides, but I can dream. :LOL: