I'm not sure if this was Glasto, might have been R&L, but if I remember correctly Paramore's set was cut halfway though and everything went dark :LOL: can't remember if that was just an electrical fault or due to weather, though

I was at Paramore last year at Reading and all their electronics cut out halfway, nothing to do with weather and resulted in a really cool acoustic playing of The Only Exception which was worth it. Still not really sure why it happened but it was quite sunny when it did. Didn't rain until the monday morning of the festival.

Was a problem with one of their stageboxes iirc so they had to send the broadcast feed to the FOH sound. Nowt to do with weather

of course they'll play Handler.

plus pretty much every other drop D in their catalog.

Psycho

Reapers

Handler

Defector

Uprising

Unnatural Selection

MK Ultra

Overture

Assassin

Who Knows Who

Stockholm Syndrome

Butterflies & Hurricanes

The Small Print

New Born

Hyper Music

Micro Cuts

Agitated

Yes Please

Execution Commentary

I'm game.

Was a problem with one of their stageboxes iirc so they had to send the broadcast feed to the FOH sound. Nowt to do with weather

Psycho

Reapers

Handler

Defector

Uprising

Unnatural Selection

MK Ultra

Overture

Assassin

Who Knows Who

Stockholm Syndrome

Butterflies & Hurricanes

The Small Print

New Born

Hyper Music

Micro Cuts

Agitated

Yes Please

Execution Commentary

I'm game.

That's not far off to be honest.

Psycho

Reapers

Handler

Defector

Uprising

Unnatural Selection

MK Ultra

Overture

Assassin

Who Knows Who

Stockholm Syndrome

Butterflies & Hurricanes

The Small Print

New Born

Hyper Music

Micro Cuts

Agitated

Yes Please

Execution Commentary

I'm game.

By that logic add:

Citizen Erased (7 string low A)

Supremacy (7 string low A)

But also:

Dead Inside (Guitar low C, think they have been playing it a step down live now so even lower)

Invincible (5 string bass)

By that logic add:

Citizen Erased (7 string low A)

Supremacy (7 string low A)

But also:

Dead Inside (Guitar low C, think they have been playing it a step down live now so even lower)

Invincible (5 string bass)

by that logic add every song with a tuning they've done so far. Also I forgot Dead Star

Really interested in what people are planning to see throughout the day! There's quite a bunch of acts I don't know much about, so planning is less easy than I'd imagine! If anyone has the inside on anything that it is worth checking out or would just like to share how they plan to hop around, I'd love to hear what's worth checking out! Also when you're planning to get in position for Muse and how close you expect to get?

Cheers!

Psycho

Reapers

Handler

Defector

Uprising

Unnatural Selection

MK Ultra

Overture

Assassin

Who Knows Who

Stockholm Syndrome

Butterflies & Hurricanes

The Small Print

New Born

Hyper Music

Micro Cuts

Agitated

Yes Please

Execution Commentary

I'm game.

Oh yes, I'm in for that!

Really interested in what people are planning to see throughout the day! There's quite a bunch of acts I don't know much about, so planning is less easy than I'd imagine! If anyone has the inside on anything that it is worth checking out or would just like to share how they plan to hop around, I'd love to hear what's worth checking out! Also when you're planning to get in position for Muse and how close you expect to get?

Cheers!

I'm pretty much just going to stay round the main stage all day, I think, unless someone drags me somewhere else, but I've at least heard of most of those! (which is a point, need to hunt up a playlist so I can get an idea of them...) And I'm going to worm my way forwards through ADTR and FTM, see what happens.

Thanks for all your help again Mozza! We are flying down first thing on the saturday with the decent priced flight and then taking the hit on the way back with the 4.05am megabus from loughborough! So all fun and games, now just to get a last minute locker, same all the ones with the phone charging are sold out! :D

Thanks again to all the helpful folk on here that are giving the best advice to fans that want to make the journey!

Hahah great choice :D

You know where the bus back goes from? What will you do in Loughborough?

I have the location on google maps, just wondering if it'll be far from the bus we get from Donington to Loughborough! It's outside the Uni, isn't it? Is it obvious?

It's a 37 minute walk according to Google maps. There is a night bus apparently https://www.kinchbus.co.uk/services/sprint/timetable which will take you to near the right place. Costs £1.50. Get off at mechanical engineering and walk to the uni gates, there's a bus stop right outside.

If you go to a bar then i'd recommend a taxi and ask for the engineering entrance.

Loughborough.thumb.png.655975fd962da44a75058ee7c1f42c91.png

loughborough2.thumb.png.46d05806cc21022a95abd79079388eb2.png

Any tv coverage or web streams for downlaod

No, unless someone chucks out a periscope or something (whatever happened to ustream?) Sky Arts usually have festie highlights later in the season but with them dropping to one channel I don't know how much there will be of that.