Thanks for that. Was planning on it :LOL:

No problem! Some cool Muse clothes merch here btw! Drones tour tshirt and a psycho one (with the single cover on it which I HAD to buy) plus a hoodie which is awesome but so expensive :(

The Daily Mail used my quote about the cashless system :LOL:

No problem! Some cool Muse clothes merch here btw! Drones tour tshirt and a psycho one (with the single cover on it which I HAD to buy) plus a hoodie which is awesome but so expensive :(

Which quote? :LOL:

Any new t-shirts BTW?

The one about it being a complete joke ha

Thanks for the info. I was planning not to bring wellies and just let my converse get caked in mud, but I think I'll change my mind :LOL:

Which hoodie do they have? I think the t-shirts you described are the same ones from Munich. Was kinda hoping they'd have a special Download tee :( ... might just have to get the generic one with all the band names on it.

Awesome! Hoping I can get some tomorrow and it doesn't sell out.

I assume £20 - £25 right?

Yep 20 quid.

This one has no tour dates on but the album cover one has the Donington date included. The hoodie also has them.

Really like that actually.

Were they (the album cover and that one) the only two t-shirts being sold? Or were there more??

Muse will bring the shit out of people. They will play an awesome set with Dead Star, Assassin, Butterflies & Hurricanes, Citizen Erased and Space Dementia. Aside with the debut of The Hander, Defector and The Globalist.

This will be the most epic thing since the Apollo XI.

I had the same feeling before the Rome show, so don't trust me

It's wet

Just flew over the festival and landed! It's raining but nothin that's gonna kill ya, meant to be (hopefully) dry by Muse time and that's all that matters!!

We're chilling at the airport and heading out for around 10, not sure about acts we want to see beyond rise against, black star riders , faith no more and obviously Muse!

Any suggestions from you guys better in the know, of bands to check out? Or interesting acts? Anyone have a game plan on what time you'll be staying put the main stage?

Have a rocking day everybody!! This will be momentus!