Realistically, it's going to be the cuts from the Psycho tour - Uno, New Born, Hyper Music, Dead Star, Stockholm Syndrome, Futurism, Assassin, Fury, Unnatural Selection, etc.

I'd be chuffed if we got MK Ultra or Micro Cuts though.

Big no from me regarding Supremacy and Liquid State, they're both very boring and deserve to be left in T2L era of gigs.

I hope they mix things up and open with Dead Star or KOC, and close with a storming SS with a bunch of pyro, riffs and stage destruction.

Realistically, it's going to be the cuts from the Psycho tour - Uno, New Born, Hyper Music, Dead Star, Stockholm Syndrome, Futurism, Assassin, Fury, Unnatural Selection, etc.

Yeah, I'm kind of hoping for a "best of" from the Psycho rarities.

(Although if you keep playing AP and add Showbiz I wouldn't mind).

Yeah, I'm kind of hoping for a "best of" from the Psycho rarities.

chris-pratt-reaction-gif.gif

guys pls, I'm trying to keep my expectations low

Weather update for those who care:

BBC says Saturday will have "light rain"

Weather.com says 50% chance of showers

Theweatheroutlook says no rain

Weather-forecast says no rain too

Ehh I'll probably just wear good weather clothes underneath a bin bag to be on the safe side.

Not sure if this has been said yet but first time I've seen it...

Faith No More finishing at 8:15.

Muse start at 9:05 (so 50 minutes for stage)

Muse finish at 10:50

So, assuming they play the whole allocation, they'll do 1 hour 45 minutes

Weather update for those who care:

BBC says Saturday will have "light rain"

Weather.com says 50% chance of showers

Theweatheroutlook says no rain

Weather-forecast says no rain too

I can take that 50/50 is fine, either way, sounds like it's not gonna be a down pour ALL day, huh? So most likely won't be raining when Muse are on! Fingers crossed!

I can take that 50/50 is fine, either way, sounds like it's not gonna be a down pour ALL day, huh? So most likely won't be raining when Muse are on! Fingers crossed!

Not sure how you reached that conclusion from '50% chance of showers' :chuckle:

Most reports seem to suggest some degree of rain is at least possible so, considering this is England, I'm almost certain it'll rain a bit. Not really a big deal though and you'd be better off waiting until a day or two before the festival before trusting weather reports too much.

Alright is anyone able to help me out here:

Going down for the day, by public transport so no car to store stuff in. Now ofc I don't want to go completely empty handed so I'd like to bring a rucksack I can stick food and drinks in, for the journey, as I'm looking at 4 hours there and 7 hours home. However for obvious reasons I really, really don't want to be standing there wearing a big rucksack. I know there's the Lockerhouse ones, but I'm pretty sure they're too small to fit one in. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I could do?

I don't need it on the site either, so if there is a nearby place people know of, that will be just as good.

Alright is anyone able to help me out here:

Going down for the day, by public transport so no car to store stuff in. Now ofc I don't want to go completely empty handed so I'd like to bring a rucksack I can stick food and drinks in, for the journey, as I'm looking at 4 hours there and 7 hours home. However for obvious reasons I really, really don't want to be standing there wearing a big rucksack. I know there's the Lockerhouse ones, but I'm pretty sure they're too small to fit one in. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I could do?

I don't need it on the site either, so if there is a nearby place people know of, that will be just as good.

Someone mentioned to me that there are lockers in the Nottingham bus station so that may be an option depending on where your catching transport from.

Oh really? I'll give that a look. Initial plan was go into Derby and then get to Donington from Skylink from there but perhaps I can get into Nottingham instead... Cheers

Where are you travelling from?