r u deaf

i think it's one of his better

My fav is probs Bliss from Hullabaloo:

Such a good atmosphere. I've been a Muse fan for 7 years but it's far too late, I would KILL to be there!

Startin' a war here!

The bit after the first note sounds strained like he got some saliva in his throat by accident. The first note is cool.

That's probably more the sound quality of the video than the falsetto itself. Sounds alright to me. Not the best ever but maybe top 5.

I still think Wembley #2 was the best Bliss falsetto I heard live and probably the second best ever behind Earls Court.

Yeah, it might have something to do with the video quality actually. The whole thing was choppy for me for some reason.

Wembley #2 is awesome indeed.

That's probably more the sound quality of the video than the falsetto itself. Sounds alright to me. Not the best ever but maybe top 5.

I still think Wembley #2 was the best Bliss falsetto I heard live and probably the second best ever behind Earls Court.

I think it definitely fits in the top 5 behind Earls Court, Wembley #2 and Reading 2006

So, was it The Resistance Tour where they randomly played Cave in... Australia, I think?

Is that audio or video available anywhere?

No, they played it at a load of gigs in the UK and Europe I think. Rotated with Feeling good naturally. There's probably a video of it from Teignmouth on Youtube (if it's somehow managed to escape Warner's idiotic blocking rampage)