Ah right, sorry, yes it's massive! I said CE a few pages back and I love that version (the intro is one of the main reasons) and there's a video of Micro Cuts with audio which is pretty great.

No reason to apologise, there's no rule saying that you can't like the same live performances, don't even get why Clunge felt like he needed to point out that he "called it".

Ah right, sorry, yes it's massive! I said CE a few pages back and I love that version (the intro is one of the main reasons) and there's a video of Micro Cuts with audio which is pretty great.

Yeah, Reading 2002 is just a monster performance in general, especially when you add some of the Absolution/b-side snippets. The Stockholm Syndrome outro on Hyper Music is immensely heavy :D. 2002 was just a great year for Muse as a live band in general, you can hear them evolve as the year passes.

No reason to apologise, there's no rule saying that you can't like the same live performances, don't even get why Clunge felt like he needed to point out that he "called it".

:rolleyes:.

We're not doing the "it's all Matt's fault" anymore. They're a band and everything they do is most likely something they all agree on.

I'd imagine Matt's needs would influence decision making more often than those of the other two, though. That is, there are probably more occasions when Matt needs something to happen and the other two are neutral to it than occasions when, say, Chris needs something and Matt and Dom are neutral to it.

If that makes sense. Probably not. But still.

I'd imagine Matt's needs would influence decision making more often than those of the other two, though. That is, there are probably more occasions when Matt needs something to happen and the other two are neutral to it than occasions when, say, Chris needs something and Matt and Dom are neutral to it.

If that makes sense. Probably not. But still.

Yeah since he has the most creative influence on their work he obviously has requests for the way they do things in general, but still, Soaked is an example that Dom and Chris don't just let Matt do whatever he wants.

Yeah since he has the most creative influence on their work he obviously has requests for the way they do things in general, but still, Soaked is an example that Dom and Chris don't just let Matt do whatever he wants.

And of course the infamous decision to exclude Fury from the Absolution.

(And I do believe that regarding live shows Matt's opinion doesn't carry more weight than Chris' or Dom's)

And of course the infamous decision to exclude Fury from the Absolution.

(And I do believe that regarding live shows Matt's opinion doesn't carry more weight than Chris' or Dom's)

Well I mean Matt literally writes the setlists, but if the other two have any issues with a song I doubt they'd stay quiet.

Well I mean Matt literally writes the setlists, but if the other two have any issues with a song I doubt they'd stay quiet.

I know that, it was just a joke, i don't think the band would really care what they play, they'd just enjoy being on the stage every 2nd or 3rd night, i know if i was in a band as big as muse playing shows like that i'd be happy to play whatever

I know that, it was just a joke, i don't think the band would really care what they play, they'd just enjoy being on the stage every 2nd or 3rd night, i know if i was in a band as big as muse playing shows like that i'd be happy to play whatever

The setlist of Muse are carefully studied, they know what they are going to play and why. For example, The last Stadium Tour had a meaning behind the setlist, it tells a story, it end with a guitarless starlight in a shitty way, but even that have a meaning.

The setlist of Muse are carefully studied, they know what they are going to play and why. For example, The last Stadium Tour had a meaning behind the setlist, it tells a story, it end with a guitarless starlight in a shitty way, but even that have a meaning.

Do explain.

It didn't really "tell a story" otherwise there wouldn't have been rotations lmao, it's just set out in a practical manner to make the show run smoothly i.e. ballad part in the first encore, piano songs played close together, the 2 jams, Unsustainable and Isolated System allowing Matt to have a short breather and allowing the band to move around the stage with more freedom. There's an idea behind the stage designs of the bands shows but i don't see any real "story" within the setlists