Am I the only one who goes lengthy periods of time completely forgetting this song exists?

I listened to it once can't even remember what it sounded like, I just remember it sounded awful and have since deleted it from memory so as far as I'm concerned it doesn't exist :LOL:

Am I the only one who goes lengthy periods of time completely forgetting this song exists?

Just noticed the visuals, I don't recognise them - were they used for any other song? Seems silly to make up visuals specifically for a song and only play it once on the tour.

I think a nomination for best performance of Bliss could be at Saitama Super Arena in Japan in 2013. It was amazing and the big extended outro was epic. I can't find a decent video though...

My favourite Muse song by far is Citizen Erased. Anybody have a great/best version?

The Hullabaloo version is pretty up there off the top of my head.

I think a nomination for best performance of Bliss could be at Saitama Super Arena in Japan in 2013. It was amazing and the big extended outro was epic. I can't find a decent video though...

My favourite Muse song by far is Citizen Erased. Anybody have a great/best version?

I have the performance video. It wasn't a bad one but I wouldn't call it standout. The Resistance Tour ones were a lot better I'd say as far as the post-Abso performances go.

The common answer is typically Glastonbury 2004 CE, but I always take a chance to plug this performance which has been my favorite.

[YT]

[/YT]

The Wembley 2010 one was also pretty good.

EDIT: It's sad that there's probably a bigger chance of contacting the Japanese station and getting them to release a proper Zepp 2001 video than getting Zepp 2013.

Edited by Kueller917

Glastonbury 2004 is pretty good. Reading 2011 was stellar too.

(Earl's Court 2004 Bliss is my favourite)

The 360 video from Wembley of citizen erased is always worth a watch as that was a really good performance plus it has the additional break down in middle which I happen to be a big fan of :D

I'd say that as well as all the obvious picks, Earl's Court 2004 and Reading Festival 2002 were equally as epic ones.