I'd pick New Born at Glastonbury solely for the last note Matt sings (well, technically it's two notes, but you know what I mean.) It isn't incredibly high, it's just so perfectly formed. Start small, crescendo in intensity, add vibrato, ease off into a delicate sigh of a note. A masterpiece in six seconds.

Every time I try to listen to it, I always get stuck listening to those six seconds over and over. I've probably listened to it at least 10 times between typing sentences of this post. :$

easily the best!!! listening all the time!

• 5 months later...

I agree with you, NEW BORN on the Glastonbury dvd is brilliant (especially that awesome last note that Matt sustains so incredibly long...as never again, unfortunately...); but my personal favorite is INVINCIBLE in Milan on the Invincible-dvd-single. It is just perfect in every way. And don't forget SHOWBIZ on the Hullabaloo dvd! Love the anger in it...

Edited by AT

Map of The Problematique- Fuji Rock festival 07

Invincible- Milan, Italy 06 (I think it's 06 anyway, if not 07..)

Hyper Music- Fuji Rock Festival 02

Endlessly- Helsinki, Finland 03

KoC- V festival 08

Showbiz- Reading 06

That's all I can think of right now. I'm not really too sure on my other favourite performances of particular songs.

The problem with Wembley is that every song played at that gig is played better somewhere else. Yes, the stockholms syndrome outro is amazing but in general I had the idea there were a bit out of place in a big stadium like Wembley.

B&H is probably the only stand out track at wembley.

Anyone with half a brain should realise that Stockholm Syndrome at Glasto 04 is one of THE greatest live performances ever ever! Not just by Muse, but Evarr! :happy:That's my personal opinion. I'll stop now before my 3-and-a-half hour rant about the lack of its prescence on the Abso DVD begins.... (fuckers, whoever it was that had a hand in that decision! :mad:) ..ahem, okay I'll stop now :D