Another vote here for SS EC over SS GB04. Riffs at the end are great but the song is what makes it, not the riffs at the end. All the screams are in the right place at EC and the vocals are immense.

Anyone else notice that New Born got slower for the tour this year? I was listening to HAARP and Hullabaloo and compared it to what I heard this year and it's almost at yawn-speed now compared to 2001-2007.. :(

• 2 weeks later...

So, soon I will be making many covers of Muse songs, just like everyone else around the world did. :)

TL;DR: JUST POST THE BEST PERFORMANCE YOU HAVE SEEN THAT IS ON THE LIST OF SONGS BELOW.

(PREFERABLY YOUTUBE OR MEDIAFIRE)

Things I like to do when I play Muse songs is this:

1. Take a look at many variations/live performances of a single song I would like to film (e,g Supermassive Black Hole), because it is played differently most of the time.

2. Put together different components of the live versions to create a single song for me to play.

Now, I've spent tons of time on YouTube looking for all these live performances, and some perfomrances I found were less appealing. So, I'm asking you kind folks on this forums to help me out with something.

Please look for the BEST performance, in your opinion, of the individual songs on this list. Then, please post the YouTube link or a mediafire (or any other download site links) link for me to download.

I will look over every single post, then will update this post with links with the best performance in my opinion.

If I already chose one video as the best performance of for example, Muscle Museum, and found a better video, I will make sure to remove the first link and update to the better version.

I'm hoping this topic will provide the best of MUSE to people who are just beginning to take interest in them.

Thanks, and here's the list.

Song List:

Muscle Museum

Uno

New Born

Bliss

Hyper Music

Plug In Baby

Citizen Erased

Micro Cuts

Time Is Running Out

Stockholm Syndrome

Hysteria

Blackout

Butterflies & Hurricanes

The Small Print

Thoughts of a Dying Athiest

Take A Bow

Starlight

Supermassive Black hole

Exo-Politics

City of Delusion

Knights of Cydonia

Uprising

Resistance

Unnatural Selection

MK Ultra

Exogenesis Symphony (Part 1)

In Your World

Agitated

The Groove

Eternally Missed

Neutron Star Collision (Love is Forever)

RULES:

#1: PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS FROM THESE FOLLOWING DVDS: HAARP, HULLABALOO, ABSOLUTION TOUR.

#2: JUST SIMPLY POST THE YOUTUBE LINK HERE. I WANT TO SEE THE LINK, NOT THE EMBEDDED VIDEO.

#3: PLEASE POST IN THIS FORMAT:

<song name #1 in caps>:

<youtube/mediafire LINK>

<song name #2 in caps>

<youtube/mediafire link>

<comments>

etc.etc.

That will be all. :LOL:

This is my first post on this forum, so please feel free to PM me if I have made any mistakes.

Thanks again. -hypermuse101-

Edited by HyperMuse101

Thanks, those videos look quite nice.

Some things to say about this thread though.

RULES:

#1: PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS FROM THESE FOLLOWING DVDS: HAARP, HULLABALOO, ABSOLUTION TOUR.

#2: JUST SIMPLY POST THE YOUTUBE LINK HERE. I WANT TO SEE THE LINK, NOT THE EMBEDDED VIDEO.

#3: PLEASE POST IN THIS FORMAT:

<song name #1 in caps>:

<youtube/mediafire LINK>

<song name #2 in caps>

<youtube/mediafire link>

<comments>

Thanks.

Dunno how many times this video's been posted, but this is their best Hyper Music performance, and maybe one of their best performances in general. Fucking screaming and SS outro, spaffffff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NvXfrcQ0J4

Hyper Music is one of my favourite songs. Much like City Of Delusion, both of which were played on only it's first tour. Disappointing.

But playing Hyper Music, Chris just looks completely badass, much more so than any other song.

Hyper Music is one of my favourite songs. Much like City Of Delusion, both of which were played on only it's first tour. Disappointing.

But playing Hyper Music, Chris just looks completely badass, much more so than any other song.

Has anyone seen / heard the one time they played it on the Absolution tour? I'd love to hear that one

Has anyone seen / heard the one time they played it on the Absolution tour? I'd love to hear that one

Did they play it? *checks Musewiki*

Right. Abso was released on the 21st September 2003. The last performance of Hyper Music was the Cologne gig on the 7th September, but it contained loads of Abso tracks, basically the whole gig was Abso (Hysteria, Butterflies & Hurricanes, Sing For Absolution, Blackout, Time Is Running Out, Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist, Stockholm Syndrome, The Small Print). An interview with Dom said it was a gig on a small tour to promo the new album.

So technically, it hasn't been played on the Absolution tour itself.