Psycho Tour songs will be welcomed, the likes of Fury, Assassin, Muscle Museum... if Muse pick a more mainstreamey present, the unused songs filmed in 4K for T2L tour will be good too, (Stockholm Syndrome, Butterflies & Hurricanes, Blackout)

The rest of the making of videos from Drones would be nice. That'd be like 30 minutes long though so doesn't seem likely.

When will this shit stop? Tom has already said before that he didn't record anything more than what was already released because he had a kid.

Where did he say that?

Haven't heard that either.

Periscope. People were moaning about the lack of footage to him and he responded in real-time saying that.

I don't remember hearing that, either, if that's commonly known.

All the IG teasers were from Defector and The Globalist, then?

I never really went back and checked.

I'm going to go with something different, and say logistical issues mean we won't get a gift, or it will be late. :chuckle:

And Psycho and Reapers. Tom was only really present, according to him, during the recording of Defector and The Globalist which is why he didn't record the rest. I would wager the Instagram teasers are independent of what Tom was doing, because *spoiler alert*, Tom said (to me) that the drill sergeant teaser + album title reveal weren't planned/was spontaneous and came as a surprise to him.

Edited by jonisdead

Interesting to know. I think we knew it was Matt leaking the album title, and come to think of it, Matt filmed some of the IG stuff, iirc.

Fair to say that's not common knowledge though, as Periscope is pretty limited in scope, and some of that was told to you in person...

And thus understandable people would still ask for it.

Interesting to know. I think we knew it was Matt leaking the album title, and come to think of it, Matt filmed some of the IG stuff, iirc.

Fair to say that's not common knowledge though, as Periscope is pretty limited in scope, and some of that was told to you in person...

And thus understandable people would still ask for it.

Right, wrong of me to assume most people didn't catch him on Periscope during the short stint he had on there but I'm surprised nobody posted about what he said either. He also revealed a bit of The Handler too but it was hard to hear apparently.

Don't they usually choose something that's a few years old? Last couple of years might've been exceptions to be fair but I can't remember exactly what we got or which year things were for :chuckle: I remember there was Follow Me from the O2 and Supremacy + Falling Down from Bologna. I know we got Futurism last year and that was from 2013.

In terms of old stuff, Citizen Erased or Butterflies & Hurricanes from Manchester 2010 were great performances, that gig was a highlight of the tour as well. They put footage of the former in the tour trailer, probs meaningless but who knows. RBS from Glasgow 2012 obvs would be brilliant as well.

If it is from this year, then:

Muscle Museum @ Exeter

The Groove @ Manchester Academy (haven't seen the other couple of performances of it so I went with the selfish choice, got a nice reception with the crowd singing the riff though tbf)

Micro Cuts @ Download

Citizen Erased @ Download

Probs a couple of other things I'm forgetting but they're the first that spring to mind.

Don't they usually choose something that's a few years old? Last couple of years might've been exceptions to be fair but I can't remember exactly what we got or which year things were for :chuckle: I remember there was Follow Me from the O2 and Supremacy + Falling Down from Bologna. I know we got Futurism last year and that was from 2013.

In terms of old stuff, Citizen Erased or Butterflies & Hurricanes from Manchester 2010 were great performances, that gig was a highlight of the tour as well. They put footage of the former in the tour trailer, probs meaningless but who knows. RBS from Glasgow 2012 obvs would be brilliant as well.

If it is from this year, then:

Muscle Museum @ Exeter

The Groove @ Manchester Academy (haven't seen the other couple of performances of it so I went with the selfish choice, got a nice reception with the crowd singing the riff though tbf)

Micro Cuts @ Download

Citizen Erased @ Download

Probs a couple of other things I'm forgetting but they're the first that spring to mind.

I'd probably want a HQ Uno or Muscle Museum more than anything as a Christmas present, unless they drop a surprise b-side which we all know won't happen

• 3 weeks later...