We've got a pro-shot of Uno from Rock Werchter. Wasn't there a pro-shot of The Groove as well, Vieilles Charrues maybe? Granted, it was hard to find iirc.

I'd take something from the Psycho Tour if it was from Manchester Academy. Not even for bias reasons, crowd was incredible and I was super surprised the band didn't include anything from it for the bonus DVD. Maybe Dead Star, generic choice but it was a fucking immmmense performance.

Edited by Jobby

Who doesn't love a good list, eh?

1. RBS, Glasgow 2012

2. MM, Exeter 2015

3. Assassin, London 2016

I would say TAB from Manchester night 1 but that's mostly for my own emotional attachments and reasons, as great a performance it was. Plus it's much less likely to happen than those listed (although these probs won't happen either :chuckle:)

Who doesn't love a good list, eh?

1. RBS, Glasgow 2012

2. MM, Exeter 2015

3. Assassin, London 2016

I would say TAB from Manchester night 1 but that's mostly for my own emotional attachments and reasons, as great a performance it was. Plus it's much less likely to happen than those listed (although these probs won't happen either :chuckle:)

I never cared for MM until I heard this version. The song hadn't been played in 8 years at that point and from Chris' first note the crowd knew what was going on. And then when the chorus kicked, hearing every single person sing that song word for word gave me chills. I love the song and would love for this version to get released at some point.

I never cared for MM until I heard this version. The song hadn't been played in 8 years at that point and from Chris' first note the crowd knew what was going on. And then when the chorus kicked, hearing every single person sing that song word for word gave me chills. I love the song and would love for this version to get released at some point.

Really? :erm:

I thought the Exeter version was mostly meh tbh. The Brazil performances were a bit better but, even then, they pale in comparison to all its previous iterations imo. The clean riff bits with the whammy sounded genuinely awful :vomit:

We've got a pro-shot of Uno from Rock Werchter. Wasn't there a pro-shot of The Groove as well, Vieilles Charrues maybe? Granted, it was hard to find iirc.

I'd take something from the Psycho Tour if it was from Manchester Academy. Not even for bias reasons, crowd was incredible and I was super surprised the band didn't include anything from it for the bonus DVD. Maybe Dead Star, generic choice but it was a fucking immmmense performance.

There was indeed a performance of The Groove in the pro-shot filmed performance at Vielles Charrues, with a Blue Orchid riff intro. Not that its easy to find - I saw it once then it disappeared from YouTube.