?

He's answering the people (including me) that pointed out that Saitama's audio is extremly compressed.

I don't think compression always = bad.

Some level of compression is necessary. There aren't that many people that can bother listening to something as dynamic as a movie soundtrack, for an example, mostly because some sound setups aren't made for that. But there are plenty of cases in which it kills the vivacity of the audio (which is what happens to Saitama, imho) or even becomes annoying (most BH&R songs, and the beginning of the Falling Down live T2L tour audio that has Matt's voice so loud it makes me cringe)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
If they're going to give any from the Psycho tour, Dead Star from Manchester would be lovely even though the V performance has already been given.

It was a great performance, probably one of the better modern ones and easily the best version I've seen of it but I'd rather have something a bit more obscure like The Groove, Uno or Muscle Museum. We've already got a fair few pro-shots of modern Dead Star so I wouldn't see much point in another one.

That said, I wouldn't moan if it was that though. Like I said, it was a fucking great performance of it.

• 2 months later...

Let's just cover the content of this entire thread up until christmas.

People will say "maybe some rarity from the Psycho UK tour, or something from T2L tour".

Someone will say "Or maybe Hysteria/Starlight/Supermassive Black Hole from random gig."

"#Muselogic"

"I wish for *Zepp song we haven't seen yet*/*Muscle Museum/Uno/The Groove*"

"Yeah but knowing Muse we will get *popular single*"

"#Muse logic"

EDIT: Frozenbanana shows that we're still on track.

Let's just cover the content of this entire thread up until christmas.

People will say "maybe some rarity from the Psycho UK tour, or something from T2L tour".

Someone will say "Or maybe Hysteria/Starlight/Supermassive Black Hole from random gig."

"#Muselogic"

"I wish for *Zepp song we haven't seen yet*/*Muscle Museum/Uno/The Groove*"

"Yeah but knowing Muse we will get *popular single*"

"#Muse logic"

EDIT: Frozenbanana shows that we're still on track.

This, pretty much.