Obviously it's something we get for free but...really? Pretty much the only songs people have been asking for from those gigs are MM, Uno, The Groove and possibly something else that I'm forgetting. Just seems like they're intentionally doing kind of what we want but not really.

"Oh you want an old song? Here's Hysteria"

"Oh you want something from those gigs? Here's Agitated"

You can't complain for a present, also, last year was Futurism, no?
did you even bother to read my post?

Obviously I'm not disappointed or feeling entitled to more, I just think it's curious that they pick one song when the whole board has been asking for other ones played during the same mini-tour.

I'll definitely check my e-mail, but... Tell me it is the Agitated performance where Matt does that sort of "pee urgency" (I don't know how to call it) dance, that would be hilarious! :LOL:

It's not :( Think that was Exeter? It's also not the performance where he hits that extraordinary high note. Of all the versions on the tour, they pick the unmemorable one...

It's quite a good video imho though. The performance itself is ok.

It's not :( Think that was Exeter? It's also not the performance where he hits that extraordinary high note. Of all the versions on the tour, they pick the unmemorable one...

It's quite a good video imho though. The performance itself is ok.

That's a pity... :/

Yes, the performance it's quite spot on and flawless, I somehow like the grainy, fuzzy, low-middle-y guitar tone although it being a bit low (but that might be only my subjective perception) and the usual Matt's antics with the amp.

But... that ending... wow, it sounds a bit underwhelming to me. :LOL: I thought Dom and Chris would make the last drum-and-bass strike to conclude the track properly, instead we just simply get that guitar feedback.