Muse Tour DVD/Bluray?!

0KEN0

At this rate, I really wouldn't be surprised if Zepp getting released and the 20th anniversary gigs turn out not to happen. The most I'm expecting from the DVD bonus features at the moment is behind the scenes footage of the gig (backstage and whatnot) and maybe a mini tour documentary. If Zepp does appear on the DVD, I think it's more likely to be just Panic Station and Starlight than anything :chuckle:

Hopefully muse see the disappointment from the fans and release Zepp out of guilt! I doubt they would skip out on the chance to do a 20th anniversary gig...! But I do agree with you on the DVD. I had such high hopes!

More fresh news: :D

http://www.amazon.co.jp/Live-Olympic-Stadium-Blu-ray-Import/dp/tracks/B00G6MW68K/ref=dp_tracks_all_1/377-0516692-2921456#disc_1

ディスク:1

1. Supremacy

2. Panic Station

3. Resistance

4. Hysteria

5. Animals

6. Knights Of Cydonia

7. Explorers

8. Follow Me

9. Madness

10. Guiding Light

11. Super Massive Black Hole

12. Uprising

13. Starlight

ディスク:2

1. Intro

2. Supremacy

3. Panic Station

4. Plug In Baby

5. Resistance

6. Animals

7. Knights of Cydonia

8. Explorers

9. Hysteria

10. Feeling Good

11. Follow Me

12. Madness

13. Time is Running Out

14. Guiding Light

15. Undisclosed Desires

16. Supermassive Black Hole

17. Survival

18. The 2nd Law: Isolated System

19. Uprising

20. Starlight

21. Stockholm Syndrome (Las Vagas)

22. Unsustainable (Las Vagas)

23. Liquid State (Dallas)

24. The Road (The Film)

Getting better.

It's an improvement, but not much of one imo. 'The Road' is the only thing I'm particularly interested in. As for the songs, I don't get why they didn't just put the versions from the Rome gig in the film instead, particularly as the Vegas version of SS doesn't have the proper Freedom outro.

---

21. Stockholm Syndrome (Las Vagas)

22. Unsustainable (Las Vagas)

23. Liquid State (Dallas)

---

Film them in 4K in a beautiful Stadium full of people. Release them from common source from the arena. Brilliant.

unsustainble (vegas)

stockholm (vegas)

liquid (dallas)

Edit: Looks like Fabri was right and the cameras for the screens are HD this tour. They could ''present'' us Paris,then.

None taken, but the words you're looking for are "completely reasonable".

Wait what

What I mean is, from the time we first heard rumours about the DVD to the moment before the official setlist announcement, my prediction of the setlist got lesser and lesser based on the more we knew, to the point where I'm not even slightly surprised by how bad it is. This, along with the knowledge of how the other DVDs seemed to get cut as well means I'm not surprised at all.

What I mean is, from the time we first heard rumours about the DVD to the moment before the official setlist announcement, my prediction of the setlist got lesser and lesser based on the more we knew, to the point where I'm not even slightly surprised by how bad it is. This, along with the knowledge of how the other DVDs seemed to get cut as well means I'm not surprised at all.

Doesn't mean that expecting for example SS(before we actually heard it was cut) to be in the DVD is idiotic.

Sure, expecting Unsustainable (the gig intro for most of the tour, the first bit of music they released from the album, the most-talked song of the whole disc, the song with the whole Charles robot deal) was idiotic. Of course.

Sure, expecting Unsustainable (the gig intro for most of the tour, the first bit of music they released from the album, the most-talked song of the whole disc, the song with the whole Charles robot deal) was idiotic. Of course.

Doesn't mean that expecting for example SS(before we actually heard it was cut) to be in the DVD is idiotic.

You guys are right with that, expecting those kind of common, recent songs isn't stupid at all. When I was talking about expectations, I was talking about the general package that we'd receive, as opposed to individual songs making appearances or not.

You guys are right with that, expecting those kind of common, recent songs isn't stupid at all. When I was talking about expectations, I was talking about the general package that we'd receive, as opposed to individual songs making appearances or not.

What do we know about it other than the setlist? I mean, what other thing could be possibly be expecting more of.

"my prediction of the setlist got lesser and lesser based on the more we knew, to the point where I'm not even slightly surprised by how bad it is"

"I was talking about the general package that we'd receive, as opposed to individual songs making appearances or not."

I'm really tired at the moment, but :confused:

Archived