girl on twitter went to Ricoh again today, she said it sounded like they were rehearsing transitions between songs as they kept doing the start/end

Cool transitions would be nice. It would mean less time faffing and more time for extra songs, like Micro Cuts and Fury (Guiding Light)! :awesome:

Any word on if they're rehearsing tonight for sure? As if they're not doing it now at this time of the evening, I doubt they will be tonight...

Also, for the record, I preferred the R+L stage design (however, I may be bias due to that Reading being my first Muse concert ;) ). The simplicity was just wonderful :)

Any word on if they're rehearsing tonight for sure? As if they're not doing it now at this time of the evening, I doubt they will be tonight...

Also, for the record, I preferred the R+L stage design (however, I may be bias due to that Reading being my first Muse concert ;) ). The simplicity was just wonderful :)

Yesterday they did rehearsals mid day then started again around 9/10pm

Guess nothing tonight?
There was one Tweet 10 minutes ago that said, "Been hearing @muse sound check at the ricoh all weekend #ricoh"

I dunno if that means it's currently going on or if she was just referring to earlier today and yesterday.

They rehearsed in the studio until thursday, I believe.

Maybe they kept all the rarities in the studio, because they know fans would stalk the stadium to hear what they play... Probably not though but it's possible, I guess

Archived