I saw Neutron down at Wembley and being honest it wasn't actually that bad, wouldn't mind seeing it again maybe as a replacement for Resistance early-ish in the set. After all it's hardly played and could be categorised as rare.

I saw Neutron down at Wembley and being honest it wasn't actually that bad, wouldn't mind seeing it again maybe as a replacement for Resistance early-ish in the set. After all it's hardly played and could be categorised as rare.

That logic can be applied to Overdue.

Much better than TR stadium set up. I see that they decided to bring over the round screens around Dom from the arena stage.

Definitely like the more minimal approach this time around, but who knows what they have in store in terms of props and whatnot.

Regarding the rehearsals, I'd actually quite like to get Blackout or Unintended. I'm pretty surprised they're rehearsing Guiding Light, I'd be a bit miffed if I got that instead of the other two, I could imagine them being rotated in one slot.

Regarding the rehearsals, I'd actually quite like to get Blackout or Unintended. I'm pretty surprised they're rehearsing Guiding Light, I'd be a bit miffed if I got that instead of the other two, I could imagine them being rotated in one slot.

Blackout would be amazing, wouldn't mind Unintended either but if they played that would like to see the extended intro thing (theres probably a proper name for it...) from HAARP as well

Blackout would be amazing, wouldn't mind Unintended either but if they played that would like to see the extended intro thing (theres probably a proper name for it...) from HAARP as well

The intro is called Études Simples № 6.

They're rehearsing Guiding Light? :vomit:

Archived