Not to fussed about USoE, but B&H would be awesome :awesome:

Yep :awesome: and to be honest. Even if they did play GL, if they played B&H I think that'd kinda make up for it :chuckle:

Even though I wouldn't actually be particularly annoyed by GL

I'd be expecting a Dead Star/Micro Cuts kind of song (as well as B&H) to make up for Guiding Light. Especially considering they are now perfectly aware that that's the kind of song we want to have a slot for, and they've already played those two on this tour so there aren't really any excuses for them anymore to not have a slot for just one song like that.

I'd kill to see BH return. and I'm not attending any stadium shows.

also, I'm probably the only one who liked the TR stadium stage a lot more. yeah, it's a bit early to judge, but this new setup seems like nothing special so far. we'll have to wait and see.

also, I'm probably the only one who liked the TR stadium stage a lot more. yeah, it's a bit early to judge, but this new setup seems like nothing special so far. we'll have to wait and see.

I liked the TR stadium stage - as a visual spectacle it looked awesome and it certainly looked more like a stadium production than this, which looks like it can double up as an arena production. Looks like everyone now hates it though.

But this still looks very good, like the HAARP or R+L stages, and it does look like it offers Matt a lot more space to run around than the TR tour.

Why do you always try to be the wrongest possible?

Because a flashy stage = better gig.

The Reading/Leeds stage was arguably 'nothing special' (ignoring the OOS pylon things, it was just one big screen) but I preferred that much more than the 2010 stadium stage. Sometimes simplicity offers a better experience.

I really liked the resistance stadium stage, just it did feel too much of a choreographed show sometimes with the moving platform, UFO and protestor intro etc. Did look fantastic for certain songs though...B&H jumps straight to mind for me

Favourite one was probably the R/L set up but thats pretty much entirely down to the visuals for the Origin songs

Archived