We've Arrived At Panic Station!

KirkBot

lol another ask muse session... let's hope they actually answer more interesting questions this time around, instead of answering OMG WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO [iNSERT COUNTRY NAME HERE]???

I think we know that will happen anyway, they'll just get spammed with the same questions and the ones asking even semi interesting questions will get ignored :facepalm: but hopefully not

lol another ask muse session... let's hope they actually answer more interesting questions this time around, instead of answering OMG WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO [iNSERT COUNTRY NAME HERE]???

How about important stuff like: "I know you said you liked lasagna during the last Q&A. What type of pasta do you like now?"

Omg. I thought I wasn't that fangirl anymore. Apparently I am

Yep, ditto the song enough makes me grin anyway, but the vidclips just upped the ante. :D Am really hoping the boys' Japanese outfits make an appearance :D:LOL:

I think we know that will happen anyway, they'll just get spammed with the same questions and the ones asking even semi interesting questions will get ignored :facepalm: but hopefully not

Well the usual Qs are to be expected.:rolleyes: But I think they do answer a fair number of non-usual stuff too, from what I remember of last time - some pretty random and weird! Can't make everybody happy; if they answered all the tweets, they'd be on for hours. They would miss their tea! :p

Archived