We've Arrived At Panic Station!

KirkBot

does anyone have an idea where the picture of muse in their panic station outfits that can be seen on the news page before you click on the article about the video was taken? It looks like they have been photoshopped into a gig stand because I can't imagine they would have been able to just stand there with so little fuss :LOL:

Edit: It's not steps they are standing on it's that massive zebra crossing thing woops :LOL:

I believe the electronic elements of Follow Me just replaced and sounded like the instruments, though, right?

The stuff in the Panic Station mix sounds just layered over the top of it, and drowns out most of the things that give the song personality (the horns, the bass, etc.)

Basically all the things that the band even talked up about in the song are lost.

It's alright though...I can see why they wanted a different mix for the single, the album version doesn't have a particular contemporary sound to it. If that makes sense. Probs doesn't.

No, actually it's what I was thinking, too. Especially if they're going to try and push it into Top 40 radio, and not just niche alternative.

It just made me a bit sad, seeing as what's missing from the "single mix" is everything that the band seemed to be so happy with during interviews.

Just my 2 cents, but I thought some of the remix could have been done a little smoother; the really electronic parts sound too overlayed, and don't mesh well with the horns, etc drown out in the background.

Possibly not even noticeable, if you're not familiar with the song.

And now, apparently, I need to go find out why I missed the window to view the video...? :erm:

It's like in Harry Potter, when the walk-through wall closes off for Harry and Ron :chuckle::LOL:

And now, apparently, I need to go find out why I missed the window to view the video...? :erm:

Part of rising sun flag used in video - shitstorm - video taken down for re-editing.

It's like in Harry Potter, when the walk-through wall closes off for Harry and Ron :chuckle::LOL:

Part of rising sun flag used in video - shitstorm - video taken down for re-editing.

So many people are blowing up on their FB over this, I'm sure they never meant to intentionally offend anyone.

Does it count as positive if Muse inadvertently taught me something?

Because, I had no idea about that flag... It's used on damn near EVERYTHING here that's supposed to represent Japan...

Archived