Omg they did, they played Muscle Museum, sounds like a half step down possibly too, no?

Sounds like more than half a step to me, could be wrong though, don't have any instruments near me to find out for sure atm.

Now that we're at the stage of just asking for muse to play songs and they play them can someone pls ask for City of Delusion

Really want to see if he can hit the chorus notes now.

Back on the plane and jealousy already!

Should consider myself lucky with the songs I got the other night - just what has been played in the shows since I'd have preferred more :LOL:

Now that we're at the stage of just asking for muse to play songs and they play them can someone pls ask for City of Delusion

someone did ask earlier in the tour.

also different key for MM? sounds epic with the audience :happy:

This - would love to hear that song live.

Although always wanted to hear MM so extremely jealous of those at the gig tonight. Still it looked like they were enjoying it!

They're really rewarding those who bought the 6 ticket deal.

apparently they didn't even know there was a 6 ticket deal until the first day of the tour, it was a promoter's idea and set-up thing

apparently they didn't even know there was a 6 ticket deal until the first day of the tour, it was a promoter's idea and set-up thing

Ah, accidentally rewarding them then and everyone else is still getting something special every gig.

They're really rewarding those who bought the 6 ticket deal.

Reeeeeaaally starting to wish I did :chuckle:

Honestly if I were able to request one song to get one guaranteed play at a show I go to, it'd be City of Delusion. It's just so fucking good.

City of Delusion is quality, I'd request Assassin over it though. Plus, wouldn't they need someone to play the trumpet?

Reeeeeaaally starting to wish I did :chuckle:

City of Delusion is quality, I'd request Assassin over it though. Plus, wouldn't they need someone to play the trumpet?

Morgan.

And Matt has performed the solo couple of times with his guitar.