setlist.fm (or at least the below the line section) is thinking Hysteria and Agitated were played. Dunno if there's been confo on either though.

Do you think they will carry over some of these songs into their festival tour this year? Or do you think this small tour will be the only time some of these are played for the next few years

Hmmmmmm - it's not entirely implausible they'll keep a few around.

Do you think they will carry over some of these songs into their festival tour this year? Or do you think this small tour will be the only time some of these are played for the next few years

I'd expect a lot of these to get played at venues with multiple nights. Festivals this year definitely. Not quite sure about cities with only one show. Depends on how generous they're feeling along with the vibe they get.

I'd expect a lot of these to get played at venues with multiple nights. Festivals this year definitely. Not quite sure about cities with only one show. Depends on how generous they're feeling along with the vibe they get.

That's what i'm hoping for

For download i'll be happy with either deadstar or agitated. one of them atleast. The rest of the set i'll just enjoy

Archived