Is anyone actually going to all 6?

That's crazy.

Well. They wouldn't be here to answer that...

Dead Inside should be making an appearance soon since it gets released next week. No reason not to give it at least one airing on this quick tour.

I'm sure they'll be playing Dead Inside before Monday. They need a live recording of their first single of Drones for the DVD, no doubt about that.

Maybe another song as well.

MM & Showbiz in the same set?

I'd feel bad for who'd ever have to clean up the floor afterwards.

:LOL:

I was yelling Showbiz at Matt last night.

Do you think they will carry over some of these songs into their festival tour this year? Or do you think this small tour will be the only time some of these are played for the next few years

Do you think they will carry over some of these songs into their festival tour this year? Or do you think this small tour will be the only time some of these are played for the next few years

We can dream.

setlist.fm (or at least the below the line section) is thinking Hysteria and Agitated were played. Dunno if there's been confo on either though.

Hmmmmmm - it's not entirely implausible they'll keep a few around.

Another bit of MM on instagram...

I know its only phone recording, but not sure about that half a step down. Sounds a bit sluggish?

like a wet sponge.

I'd expect a lot of these to get played at venues with multiple nights. Festivals this year definitely. Not quite sure about cities with only one show. Depends on how generous they're feeling along with the vibe they get.

I'd expect a lot of these to get played at venues with multiple nights. Festivals this year definitely. Not quite sure about cities with only one show. Depends on how generous they're feeling along with the vibe they get.

That's what i'm hoping for

For download i'll be happy with either deadstar or agitated. one of them atleast. The rest of the set i'll just enjoy

1. Psycho

2. Muscle Museum

3. Bliss

4. PiB

5. Futurism

6. Hysteria

7. Stockholm

8. Agitated

9. Starlight

10. Supermassive

11. Uprising

12. Reapers