no T2L again?

I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped most of the 2nd law from their future gigs tbh

Hoping that Muse keep up this level of setlist diversity.

Yes I know they will be probably a bit more restricted when Drones comes out and they need to promote the album, but they have proved that they can relearn old songs fairly quickly and seem to enjoy it.

Also them doing so many festivals instead of an arena tour to kick things off should hopefully give them a bit more flexibility to mix things up. At least it limits them a bit on the production that they haul around with them and they can tailor setlists to the type of crowd at each festival.

1. Psycho

2. Muscle Museum

3. Bliss

4. PiB

5. Futurism

6. Hysteria

7. Stockholm

8. Agitated

9. Starlight

10. Supermassive

11. Uprising

12. Reapers

13. Map

14. Time is Running Out

15. harmonica + Knights

probs.

Starlight after agitated :chuckle:

Would love to see Invincible live, don't care what anyone says. Dat solo.

never gonna happen

Oh yeah, I would too.

Map of the Problematique... :eek: My favourite song EVER! If they play it at the festivals I think I might faint.

Map of the Problematique... :eek: My favourite song EVER! If they play it at the festivals I think I might faint.

You've only had about a million chances to see it live lol. even in recent years as Muse setlists got shitty.

Hoping that Muse keep up this level of setlist diversity.

Yes I know they will be probably a bit more restricted when Drones comes out and they need to promote the album, but they have proved that they can relearn old songs fairly quickly and seem to enjoy it.

Also them doing so many festivals instead of an arena tour to kick things off should hopefully give them a bit more flexibility to mix things up. At least it limits them a bit on the production that they haul around with them and they can tailor setlists to the type of crowd at each festival.

I'm hoping they will use the festival to promote the new songs but will give themselves the freedom to play whatever song they want outside of that (as most people won't be paying soley to see them, so why not fuck about with the setlist). Whereas for the full Drones tour they will probably cater the setlist to the general fan base and not the hardcore fans.

Gutted that Animals seems to be getting the drop. I would honestly rather it over most of the songs on the set despite already seeing it twice.:(

Knights closing? Worst gig ever.

Seriously though, stop closing gigs with Knights. It got old by 2008.

You've only had about a million chances to see it live lol. even in recent years as Muse setlists got shitty.

It even replaced Hysteria in some gigs ¬_¬

What was going on in that Muscle Museum chorus? heard something other than guitar, sounded like Morgan doing piano arpeggios or something

I always found Knights being a great song to close on. It gets the crowd really going and makes you leave in a buzz.

I would agree Fabri but Reapers is an awful closer. Not an awful song, but a truly awful closer.

I guess they want to end the gig on something they know will get a big audience reaction, whereas with Reapers they didn't go quite so crazy as with the well known stuff.

Somebody needs to hide Chris' harmonica, MWAH is getting really old.

He has like 20 on him at all times.

Gutted that Animals seems to be getting the drop. I would honestly rather it over most of the songs on the set despite already seeing it twice.:(

Animals just doesn't translate live well at all. People get bored and start yapping over it and it completely ruins the vibe.

I really hate the elitist 'hardcore fan' thing especially when it carries the assumption that the 'real fans' only like the heavier/older stuff. I have my preferences for particular songs and that but I don't hate T2L like the more vocal people here do.

Somebody needs to hide Chris' harmonica, MWAH is getting really old.

Yeah, its like 2-3 minutes long as well. Totally enough time for another song.

I've only become a fan quite recently. I know it's definitely not a rarity but I'm just really glad they're still playing it.