I was lucky enough to see City of Delusion live, with the trumpet player and everything, it rocked very hard

I think they played it at Manchester LCCC. Edit: No they didn't but I think I have seen it live too.

Morgan.

And Matt has performed the solo couple of times with his guitar.

When i saw it live they had Dan the Trumpet man, honestly that wasnt even the highlight of the set, look up setlist for Philadelphia Festival Pier 2007, apologies for getting off topic though :$ roll on exeter

Love how they've just shoved Morgan right on the edge of the stage :LOL:

They haven't, Morgan's stuff is next to Dom's kit. Think you're looking at the monitor engineer

I think they played it at Manchester LCCC. Edit: No they didn't but I think I have seen it live too.

They played it at the MEN in 2007 (?), I think.

If anyone's wondering, I'm quite certain Muscle Museum was played half a step down (F rather than F#?)

Got my bass beside me playing to the clip and it sounds spot-on.

When was it played last?

I think that was the Manchester MEN in November 2006. They did 2 nights there, 1st night got MM and 2nd got Showbiz. I was at the second night which was amazing.

I think that was the Manchester MEN in November 2006. They did 2 nights there, 1st night got MM and 2nd got Showbiz. I was at the second night which was amazing.

They did it at the first Wembley date as well

Last performance of Showbiz so far, surely a sign? :p

It's interesting how Drones lyrical themes are actually a sequel to Citizen Erased, but CE is missing from the setlists so far...

No piano, no Citizen Erased.