Muscle Museum for the surprise is most likely imo, maybe Falling Down.

I'm just worried that, after two special setlists in a row, Manchester's gonna get a bit of a boring one in comparison :(

Muscle Museum for the surprise is most likely imo, maybe Falling Down.

I'm just worried that, after two special setlists in a row, Manchester's gonna get a bit of a boring one in comparison :(

Boring in comparison to tonight and last night with surprises but you'll at least get a Glasgow-tier set since that seems "standard" for this tour. I'd settle for that.

Because the other ones were TR-esque sets.

What if they are testing the rarities and then decide, for the festivals or arena tour, which one should stick around and which ones to cut out?

Boring in comparison to tonight and last night with surprises but you'll at least get a Glasgow-tier set since that seems "standard" for this tour. I'd settle for that.

True, I guess I'd just be thinking about what could've been. Nothing's set in stone yet though I suppose.

The "worst" set so far still included Uno and Hyper Music, so...

I know, I know, it'll still be a great gig! I'd just be slightly gutted about missing out on Assassin (and Muscle Museum if it gets played tonight).

Doesn't like Marmozets much...

Unthusiasm Paul @UnthusiasmPaul

Whoever the band is supporting #Muse in the #Exeter right now: you are dictionary definition shite

To be fair, Marmozets are really talented and the singer has a great voice. The trouble is, she thinks screaming is better than singing. It isn't.

I know, I know, it'll still be a great gig! I'd just be slightly gutted about missing out on Assassin (and Muscle Museum if it gets played tonight).

To be fair, they seemed to enjoy Assassin so I'm really skeptical of it getting dropped anytime soon.

it's all half an hour later than usual because of the extra support, it'll be 9.30 when Muse are due on

I'm more excited about this live DVD than i was with Rome. Is a great detail for us, non UK-fans.

And about this night... Black Holes & Revelations night???, "Map of the Problematique" "Burning Bandits" "Assassin", "Knights of Cydonia" and "Glorious".