Muscle Museum for the surprise is most likely imo, maybe Falling Down.

I'm just worried that, after two special setlists in a row, Manchester's gonna get a bit of a boring one in comparison :(

Boring in comparison to tonight and last night with surprises but you'll at least get a Glasgow-tier set since that seems "standard" for this tour. I'd settle for that.

Boring in comparison to tonight and last night with surprises but you'll at least get a Glasgow-tier set since that seems "standard" for this tour. I'd settle for that.

True, I guess I'd just be thinking about what could've been. Nothing's set in stone yet though I suppose.

Doesn't like Marmozets much...

Unthusiasm Paul @UnthusiasmPaul

Whoever the band is supporting #Muse in the #Exeter right now: you are dictionary definition shite

To be fair, Marmozets are really talented and the singer has a great voice. The trouble is, she thinks screaming is better than singing. It isn't.

I'm more excited about this live DVD than i was with Rome. Is a great detail for us, non UK-fans.

And about this night... Black Holes & Revelations night???, "Map of the Problematique" "Burning Bandits" "Assassin", "Knights of Cydonia" and "Glorious".

Archived