If they keep most these around for the rest of the shows, it'll be the best tour yet. Buuuut... :logic:

Keep that positive spirit. :D

Over at UK ... No Uno? No problem, how about Futurism? No Hyper Music? Assassin will do? Fury, please. Here's some Bliss for you.

Back to the USA ... NO Feeling Good, please!!! How cute. We miss playing it, you will get that after Guiding Light and your favorite, NSC.

:logic:

Chris doesn't want any of the limelight...or I should say, his bass solo in Hysteria seems to be enough for him.

I could do without anything from T2L, but if it were to be anything, I'd like Animals, because I haven't seen it yet. Or possibly Follow Me because the bass drop was really fun live. I can do without Bono Matt though.

Wha?

Tracks at T2L requests in some posts here to be played in this tour. Obviously, Muse taking a much needed break playing T2L live. It was a pleasant surprise they could do that already at this early stage of this new album tour. :p

Expect the unexpected.

We got Assassin yay!!!!! bloody brilliant: sandwiched bewteen Hysteria and Stocky. Haven't heard it in a gig for years; possibly only once before in the 30+ Muse gigs I've attended and when I did I'd thought I was going to die as the crowd went so mental. Very happy with the set-list, and the cheesier stuff gives you a chance to get your breath back. All the crowd seems to know almost all the words to almost all the songs. Not sure Reaper works as a set-closer though; maybe it will when we know it better.

ps we got the big balloons back in Bliss!

Roll on Exeter and Brigton!

Set list

Psycho

Futurism

Bliss (+ Hullabaloons)

Interlude + Hysteria

Plug In Baby

Assassin (Grand Omega Bosses Edit)

Stockholm Syndrome (+ Micro Cuts outro)

Agitated

Starlight

Supermassive Black Hole

Uprising (extended)

Man with a Harmonica + Knights of Cydonia

Encore

Unnatural Selection

Time Is Running Out

Reapers

Wow!!!...what a great setlist...... replace starlight,SMBH and US for

Showbiz,New Born and Deadstar...I,m getting a fucking orgasm:stongue:

It's not until you regularly visit this site you realise everyone is a sarcastic wanker like

:LOL:

He was being sarcastic because you mention going to this gig in literally every post you make.

I thought fabripav was a woman?

Didn't realize you were

:p

We got Assassin yay!!!!! bloody brilliant: sandwiched bewteen Hysteria and Stocky. Haven't heard it in a gig for years; possibly only once before in the 30+ Muse gigs I've attended and when I did I'd thought I was going to die as the crowd went so mental. Very happy with the set-list, and the cheesier stuff gives you a chance to get your breath back. All the crowd seems to know almost all the words to almost all the songs. Not sure Reaper works as a set-closer though; maybe it will when we know it better.

ps we got the big balloons back in Bliss!

Roll on Exeter and Brigton!

It was lovely to meet you, Denise! Another boardie came and said 'Hello' as well. She told me she was a lurker so I hope she'll post in future.

I'm exhausted but very, very happy.:D Serpent, I gave my husband my phone to record the gig. He got fed up and switched it off....just before they played Assassin.:eek: I have no idea what the sound/picture quality is like for the rest. My battery died before the end but between us we got quite a lot of the gig. It was a great little venue and I had a great view and was so close I couldn't have asked for a better position.:)

Archived