The IoW is just so brutal and because they'd been touring it for more than a year by then, I had morphed from the studio version into the extended live one with all the bells and whistles. Would still love to see a pro-shot version, or even just pro audio.

Actually, like this Assassin more than IoW. Long live Absolution Tour

Ah, Debase :facemelt:

I think the normal GOB version is better for a live show though, just 'cause it's totally mental. Debase would've been a better studio version though.

Hoodoo coming back in the piano section would be amazing. But they'll probably never play it again. At least not in the next couple of years.

That's what I thought about Ruled by Secrecy though and then in Seattle on the Resistance tour it came back and a few other shows since then. Hoodoo is also a song kind of in the same vein as RBS. Both being obscure epic piano songs.

That's what I thought about Ruled by Secrecy though and then in Seattle on the Resistance tour it came back and a few other shows since then. Hoodoo is also a song kind of in the same vein as RBS. Both being obscure epic piano songs.

The difference being that Ruled By Secrecy has been played four tours straight now, whereas Hoodoo was dropped towards the end of the Black Holes tour.

Ari, do you know what never again means?

I do. I'm just saying that they probably won't play it again, but on the off chance that they do, it won't be for a couple of years at least.

I totally noticed that the other night, and would've said something except I know absolutely shit about guitar effects, except that it sounds cool. LOL.

In other words, yeah, cool!

Yeah it's pretty cool, it adds a bit of variety to the second drop.

Matt changed the whammy pattern in Unsustainable 3:30 here

(Thanks to wewantthecup for recording & uploading :awesome:)

Thanks for sharing that was pretty cool. Wish it was the middle section though. I think he could do more with it, feels empty compared to the album how theres no vocals for the second bit.

Yup. 'Twould be nice if we could get some added variety by hearing the vocals, too. ;)

Thanks for sharing that was pretty cool. Wish it was the middle section though. I think he could do more with it, feels empty compared to the album how theres no vocals for the second bit.

Alas, those vocals are quite hard to sing, I see why he avoids them.

I've been waiting all tour for him to start having some fun with unsustainable. It sounded even cooler in night one (which is also recorded)

Yeah since the US tour started he added/changed some bits here and there :yesey:

What if he sings it for the stadiums :awesome:

this is true. I found that out when I tried singing them at my show, then went back and watched my video, and heard myself, and went, :facepalm:

:LOL:

Reminds me of me trying to sing all the really high falsetto and stuff. The funny part is I actually think I'm pulling it off at the time. :facepalm:

Archived