Ah cheers! MB's such a tease, I still don't know whether or not to get a ticket for night 2. I don't want to miss any nice surprises.

If you're already going to the first night, then you should go to the second night as well. As a general rule of thumb: ALWAYS do both nights.

Seems true given the crowd reaction :(

With a mod's permission, and if people think it's a good idea, I might start a thread where people suggest songs to request, then make a poll with the 10 or 5 most popular which people vote on, and the people start making signs for the winner?

Though it might not be appropriate for me to do it given that unless Muse announce a Hong Kong gig in the next 5 months, I won't be going to any more gigs until next year.

What do people think?

No one likes my idea then? :(

Yeah I really wouldn't start immediately saying "Ok well done, now play Assassin". It'll just make the fanbase seem demanding and insatiable. Particularly since they'll probably end up playing some different old stuff next month anyway.

I agree with Dee, just roll with it and see what we get.

Yep. We've already been promised old stuff. Let's just take that as a victory and go with it.

The reason I suggested the poll was so that exactly that wouldn't happen.

Yeah, because Muse always pay attention to polls. Fan-made or official.

I did something like this for Reading/Leeds. It did get passed onto the band but nothing came of it. (I guess the OOS aspect was the most important aspect tbh).

http://musepoll.com/

Oh right, I forgot about that one! Shame that nothing came of it though. :(

Archived