Nah, I'll be doing other stuff with that channel sometime #soon.

The only reason I took all the gigs down was because Youtube comments are fucking stupid. I don't even know how many comments I got that said "The man with the harmonica was actually Chris" <-- FUCK YOU.

Wait, you had whole gigs uploaded?

No context whatsoever, other than a shoddy attempt to correct me.

What, did you mention it was a Morricone song and they "corrected" from there?

Yeah, I bet you'd love to see that train wreck.

People got quite butthurt from your saying the setlist was shit in the description.

What, did you mention it was a Morricone song and they "corrected" from there?

People got quite butthurt from your saying the setlist was shit in the description.

No, they would randomly post that comment to correct me, as if they were answering a question no one had asked. So then I told them it was a Morricone song, to use Google before they opened their stupid mouths, and then blocked them from my channel for pissing me off.

Ah yeah. They got pretty offensive in the comments. It was lolzy.

There have been for quite a few. They've also soundchecked a lot of things that haven't been played though. I don't want to get my hopes up.

Oh yeah, a soundcheck often means nothing. Still, you'd think for the last two-nighter of the US tour..

I predict Darkshines, Bliss, Animals, PiB, Exo 3, IBTY and Dead Star for tonight.

Maybe IBTY and Feeling Good will be the piano songs though.

I predict Darkshines, Bliss, Animals, PiB, Exo 3, IBTY and Dead Star for tonight.

Maybe IBTY and Feeling Good will be the piano songs though.

You know, if you removed Darkshines from that list, that is more or less accurate.

Did they soundcheck this huge number of songs for the TR tour as well?

TR had a lot of random soundchecks. I believe they soundchecked all three parts of Exo in LA. Ruled By Secrecy was soundchecked fairly often. Soaked was soundchecked at Stade de France. I think a couple of other things were soundchecked as well, can't remember exactly what though.

TR had a lot of random soundchecks. I believe they soundchecked all three parts of Exo in LA. Ruled By Secrecy was soundchecked fairly often. Soaked was soundchecked at Stade de France. I think a couple of other things were soundchecked as well, can't remember exactly what though.

This tour, so far: Darkshines, Exo 2, Blackout, apparently Micro Cuts too, B&H... Anything else I missed?

Archived