Musically boring: only 3 total sections....lack of sonic personality..

You keep on using terms that imply musical knowledge, but in fact they are just your opinion. It has a hell lot of "sonic" personality: barbershop quartet vocals, the live played interlude, the scream line "Aim, shoot, kill your leaders"

You keep on using terms that imply musical knowledge, but in fact they are just your opinion. It has a hell lot of "sonic" personality: barbershop quartet vocals, the live played interlude, the scream line "Aim, shoot, kill your leaders"

I use terms that relay the message i intend to present.

This whole forum is opinion. That's the point of discussion.

Also, 2/3 of the things you've listed don't happen when the song is played live.

They surely have to drop UD for the stadiums if Matt can't do his handshake walk.

I think Matt will actually do a handshake walk. IIRC he mentioned that he liked being able to come close to the audience and stuff like that, and that for the stadiums he wanted to do more things like that. So I think that with the stadium design they'll make sure that he can do some handshaking.

That is a good performance.

But they don't play like that anymore.

Now, Morgan would cover the verse guitars as Matt would take the mic from the stand and sing to the front row...

I miss their energy from this period...

Yes they sound even bigger and tighter as a band now.

Given the chance to successfully request ANY Muse song, some of you would make that request Assassin?

Because it's one of the more epic, badass Muse song in vein of Citizen Erased and Dead Star. (At least if they play the version, Jobby linked.)

We should discuss this topic in the setlists thread.

Archived