2013.07.14 - Waldbuhne, Berlin, Germany

Lazlo

and we met in amsterdam

Hope you've had a great time at the other gigs. Can i join you ( and others?) in the queue? Only if you dont mind it at all.

Yes I remember you.:)

It'll be nice to see you again, what time do you intent to queue? I'll try to find you or do come and find me.

Could you pm your email address again, I've got the photo to send you.

hi!

is there a fan meeting in berlin?

Maybe someone who knows Berlin can suggest a meetup place?

Hi, so I'm planning to queue around 9-10. So are we doing meetups or no?

If so, I suggest we meet up at the Berlin Main Train Station (Hauptbahnhof), from there we only need to ride the S3 or S75 once. They've got restaurants (McDonalds, Burger King, etc.) and supermarkets there, so if you wanna get some refreshments for the queue it'll be easy.

Can you contact the booking agency? Maybe there is a way to collect it at the venue if there is a box office there?

My mum emailed them and they explained that there was a delay and my ticket will be sent tomorrow, I'm so relieved! :)

My last Muse gig of the year :( Been a good tour, seen some great sets (Barcelona sticks in the mind, was a great night), but looking forward to a more stripped back Muse as they'll not be able to put on the big power station setup with the fixed stage at Waldbuhne. Should make for an interesting evening. Hope to see some of you there :)

My last Muse gig of the year :( Been a good tour, seen some great sets (Barcelona sticks in the mind, was a great night), but looking forward to a more stripped back Muse as they'll not be able to put on the big power station setup with the fixed stage at Waldbuhne. Should make for an interesting evening. Hope to see some of you there :)

My last one too - it's been a grand total of 2 gigs this year for me :$

Really looking forward to this, Berlin is an amazing city and the venue looks fantastic :happy:

Hallo (dreisterweise auf deutsch),

fährt Sonntag irgendwer aus der Ecke Kassel/Göttingen/Hannover nach Berlin und hat Lust auf ne Fahrgemeinschaft? :) Bin leider alleine unterwegs zum Konzert bislang...

Although I think the same about the show in Berlin as you do, I'm also a little bit disappointed for myself because Berlin is my only stadium date and so I won't see the big stage :(

Hey,

I'm looking for a lift to Hannover after the Berlin-concert. So everyone who's going west (A2) after the concert is invited to contact me....

Matthias

---

Moin,

suche eine MFG nach Hannover nach dem Berliner Konzert. Alle, die danach ihren Weg gen Westen (über die A2) antreten... gerne bei mir melden!

Matthias

Hey,

I'm looking for a lift to Hannover after the Berlin-concert. So everyone who's going west (A2) after the concert is invited to contact me....

Matthias

---

Moin,

suche eine MFG nach Hannover nach dem Berliner Konzert. Alle, die danach ihren Weg gen Westen (über die A2) antreten... gerne bei mir melden!

Matthias

Meinst du direkt nach dem Konzert oder am nächsten Tag?

Starting to get butterflies for my trip now. Have realised my german is practically non-existent :$ - so I will be welded to my little phrasebook. Have also practised smiling and pointing, so hopefully I should get by (fingers crossed).

Finding all my details was a revelation. Was pleasantly surprised by hotel choice :D, unpleasantly reminded of stupid early flight times:(. I had forgotten everything I'd booked, it was so long ago! Happy to report Muse tickets intact :D

Weather looks good for sightseeing and gig - warm but not too hot - should be a lovely weekend :happy: without sunburn. Although I wouldn't mind a bit of Sunburn :p

Currently making list of Totally Touristy Things To Do. Anybody got any recommendations?

Also: I know it's a bit late to ask, but who's around Friday/Saturday? If you fancy a meetup/drinkie, drop me a pm ;)

My last one too - it's been a grand total of 2 gigs this year for me :$

Really looking forward to this, Berlin is an amazing city and the venue looks fantastic :happy:

The invasion of Musers from another country continues, much like Barcelona! :D Hope you have a grand time, its my friends birthday and it was her idea to celebrate it by seeing the mighty Muse.

Although I think the same about the show in Berlin as you do, I'm also a little bit disappointed for myself because Berlin is my only stadium date and so I won't see the big stage :(

I never thought about it that way, I guess I've been spoiled by seeing the stage setup three times now. I guess the upside is the chance to see them in fairly intimate surroundings than usual. Regardless, I hope you have a great time and look forward to reading your thoughts on here afterwards :) As always, vids when I get back next Wednesday folks.

Just booked the hotel next to the Waldbühne, shit just got real.

I enjoy the idea of a muser meeting, I'll keep looking in this thread. Actually it's awfully quiet just this few days before the concert here.:p

I guess there will be no catwalk, but that's just a guess :>. Do you think we'l get the roulette thing with Dead Star vs. Micro Cuts vs. New Born vs. Stockholm Syndrome? Just imagining one of the first two makes me :facemelt:.

Currently making list of Totally Touristy Things To Do. Anybody got any recommendations?

Also: I know it's a bit late to ask, but who's around Friday/Saturday? If you fancy a meetup/drinkie, drop me a pm ;)

Nice places to visit besides the main tourist attractions like the Brandenburger Tor, Reichstag, Checkpoint Charlie, Judendenkmal are for example the East-side Gallery, Musikinstrumenten-Museum, Tacheles. Alexander-Platz is also a nice place to hang around, especially below the East bridge of the S-bahn, always a lot of street musicians.

For cheap but good food (and cheap cocktails) I suggest the area of the Simon-Dach Strasse (for example Dachkammer or Factory Girl) and Boxhagener Strasse in Friedrichshain. On sunday before the gig it might be nice to go to a brunch in a restaurant. If you go to a brunch in Friedrichshain / Mitte it will cost you 7-10 euro for all you can eat ;)

A muser meetup would be cool: EDIT

EDIT: Also a post-gig afterparty should be organised ;) (Maybe at the Kaffee Burger, sunday is classic disco night ;))

Due to certain circumstances, I'm revising the quoted post above:

If anyone is interested in helping me, please contact me. I need 1-2 persons that:

1. Speaks English/German (same priorities).

2. Willing to do some kind of vide shoutout to the Muse Indonesia Fanbase. I'll record a video of you saying "Hello Indonesian Musers" or short greetings to the camera.

3. Willing to meet new friends.

4. Doesn't mind when their face/photos are included on the videos/pics that will be uploaded to the official fan club page.

5. Willing to help taking pictures/videos of me before/after the gig

Hi

Just tell me exactly how I can help you, knowing I am quite useless taking photos or vids:LOL:

Btw I am flying out first thing on Friday morning.

Nice places to visit besides the main tourist attractions like the Brandenburger Tor, Reichstag, Checkpoint Charlie, Judengedenkmal are for example the East-side Gallery, Musikinstrumenten-Museum, Tacheles. Alexander-Platz is also a nice place to hang around, especially below the East bridge of the S-bahn, always a lot of street musicians.

For cheap but good food (and cheap cocktails) I suggest the area of the Simon-Dach Strasse (for example Dachkammer or Factory Girl) and Boxhagener Strasse in Friedrichshain. On sunday before the gig it might be nice to go to a brunch in a restaurant. If you go to a brunch in Friedrichshain / Mitte it will cost you 7-10 euro for all you can eat ;)

A muser meetup would be cool. We could for example meet up on Saturday at the Waldbuhne and go to a nice bar/park/Admiralbrucke from there.

EDIT: Also a post-gig afterparty should be organised ;) (Maybe at the Kaffee Burger, sunday is classic disco night ;))

A muser meetup would be cool. We could for example meet up on Saturday at the Waldbuhne and go to a nice bar/park/Admiralbrucke from there.

I am having problem MQ on the iPad.

As you seem to know Berlin, I propose you be our Berlin meetup organiser.:)

Just tell us where to go and what time, then I'll find my way there.

maybe give us some direction how to get there as I do not speak German and is a complete stranger in Berlin plus lacking any sense of direction.:LOL:

I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Berlin - so I hope I can check to see if a meeting is settled and when and where and so on :D

I won't make it on Saturday at 15:00 because I'm in Potsdam till the evenig that day but maybe afterwards I can catch up?:)

Archived