2013.07.14 - Waldbuhne, Berlin, Germany

Lazlo

I hope cameras are okay, I wont be doing any filming, but i'd love to take pictures, I have a Fujifilm S2700, its not a professional camera, but kinda big.

I also dont know any german, so this will be interesting, haha. Are there going to be any type of meetups beforehand?

I'll answer this with my post from earlier. ;)

Hi guys!

Excited for the gig, although not expecting too much on the setlist due to the curfew.

And here's the deal: I'm living in Germany, but I came from Indonesia. The last time Muse had a gig there was at 2007. There's this Indonesian Muse Fan Club, and the folks there are excited that one of the members are seeing Muse concert. Which is me. So I have been assigned by the administrators of the fan club to do some kind of gig-report (Which includes pics, vids and written stories.)

So if anyone is interested in helping me, please contact me. I need 1-2 persons that:

1. Speaks English/German (same priorities).

2. Willing to do some kind of short interview.

3. Has good knowledge of Muse.

4. Willing to meet new friends.

5. Doesn't mind when their face/photos are included on the videos/pics that will be uploaded to the official fan club page.

6. Willing to help me take pictures or videos before or after the gig. During the gig you will not be disturbed.

Interview will be held before the concert.

This is not a job. So there's no payment or such things. At best I'd treat the volunteers to drinks on the gig.. Oh and you'll be quite famous among the Indonesian Fans too. ;)

Oh and aside from that, I'm in if you guys wanna do meetups before the gig, I used to live in Berlin and I speak German (though not perfect) so folks who are afraid on getting lost, I can help. Just contact me.

I've done some research and the S5 looks to be what you need.... I'm going to be in Berlin from Saturday morning to Monday morning - would any Berlin'ers recommend what U/S Bahn tickets to get - just a day pass each day? The 3 day passes for tourists are over 22 euro - I won't need that! Are ticket checks strict in Germany? Went to Cologne in March and not an inspector in sight :LOL:

Food :D I went to see a gig at this venue last year and they had lots of food to buy inside, actually the biggest variety I have ever seen at a concert so far. I remember some vegan asian noodles stuff with veggies.

I read something about queuing up? I'm all alone in Berlin - first trip alone and first concert alone - oh no oh no unbelievable :LOL:

So I would be quite happy to join any nice group in the queue who welcomes a middle-aged German muser woman :D Anyone out there?

Greetings :)

And here's the deal: I'm living in Germany, but I came from Indonesia. The last time Muse had a gig there was at 2007. There's this Indonesian Muse Fan Club, and the folks there are excited that one of the members are seeing Muse concert. Which is me. So I have been assigned by the administrators of the fan club to do some kind of gig-report (Which includes pics, vids and written stories.)

So if anyone is interested in helping me, please contact me. I need 1-2 persons that:

2. Willing to do some kind of short interview.

3. Has good knowledge of Muse.

4. Willing to meet new friends.

5. Doesn't mind when their face/photos are included on the videos/pics that will be uploaded to the official fan club page.

6. Willing to help me take pictures or videos before or after the gig. During the gig you will not be disturbed.

Due to certain circumstances, I'm revising the quoted post above:

If anyone is interested in helping me, please contact me. I need 1-2 persons that:

2. Willing to do some kind of vide shoutout to the Muse Indonesia Fanbase. I'll record a video of you saying "Hello Indonesian Musers" or short greetings to the camera.

3. Willing to meet new friends.

4. Doesn't mind when their face/photos are included on the videos/pics that will be uploaded to the official fan club page.

5. Willing to help taking pictures/videos of me before/after the gig.

In case you're wondering, the official twitter account of the fanbase is @MuserIndonesia. I'm one of the fanbase's administrators. So no worries.

Oh and aside from that, I'm in if you guys wanna do meetups before the gig, I used to live in Berlin and I speak German (though not perfect) so folks who are afraid on getting lost, I can help. Just contact me.

I know someone has already mentioned the lower seats and standing stamps, but roughly what is the capaticy of that? Just trying to figure out my chances of getting in there. I don't really want to be miles away but happy with the lower seats.

I don't think they've announced if there's going to be another support yet either? Looks like every gig has 2 supports, so may be due an annoucement this week or early next?

I know someone has already mentioned the lower seats and standing stamps, but roughly what is the capaticy of that? Just trying to figure out my chances of getting in there. I don't really want to be miles away but happy with the lower seats.

I don't think they've announced if there's going to be another support yet either? Looks like every gig has 2 supports, so may be due an annoucement this week or early next?

Don't worry about a good spot at the lower seats. There are no real seats but benches so there's always space for one person to squeeze in somewhere.

Don't worry about a good spot at the lower seats. There are no real seats but benches so there's always space for one person to squeeze in somewhere.

That's what I'm planning - I can't get there until doors or a bit after and I'm not after the standing part but would like a seat (until Muse come on) I'm going on my own so was hoping I might find a seat on the lower area.

I'd like to see Bastille but maybe Berlin will just have 2 supports?

huhu.

habe bis jetzt leider immer noch keine begleitung und allein zu 'nem konzert ist ja nu nicht soo toll, weshalb ich diesbezüglich noch wen suche, die/ der vllt. das gleiche problem hat und auch wenn nicht, wo ich mich evtl. mit anschließen könnte.

gern (weiter)vorne steher x).

frage das jetzt mal ganz dreist nur auf deutsch, da englisch zwar vorhanden ist, aber ich nicht weiß, ob's für ewige unterhaltungen ausreichen würde und bevor ich dann nicht mehr klar komme und es dann blöd wird, beschränk ichs jetzt erstmal auf deutsch x).

wäre super, wenn sich jemand melden würde, gern auch per pn oder per mail an

die_shiela_w@hotmail.de :).

huhu.

habe bis jetzt leider immer noch keine begleitung und allein zu 'nem konzert ist ja nu nicht soo toll, weshalb ich diesbezüglich noch wen suche, die/ der vllt. das gleiche problem hat und auch wenn nicht, wo ich mich evtl. mit anschließen könnte.

gern (weiter)vorne steher x).

frage das jetzt mal ganz dreist nur auf deutsch, da englisch zwar vorhanden ist, aber ich nicht weiß, ob's für ewige unterhaltungen ausreichen würde und bevor ich dann nicht mehr klar komme und es dann blöd wird, beschränk ichs jetzt erstmal auf deutsch x).

wäre super, wenn sich jemand melden würde, gern auch per pn oder per mail an

die_shiela_w@hotmail.de :).

hallo jenny, ich hab dir nen E-Mail geschickt. Bitte anschauen :)

I read something about queuing up? I'm all alone in Berlin - first trip alone and first concert alone - oh no oh no unbelievable :LOL:

So I would be quite happy to join any nice group in the queue who welcomes a middle-aged German muser woman :D Anyone out there?

Greetings :)

Hi. I am coming from Copenhagen, love to join you. I am flying in so I do not know what time I will be there. Have you found a group?

I won't be able to queue as I won't go in until gates open/after as I shall be site seeing round Berlin with my friend I'm going on holiday with (she's not into Muse so not going to the gig)

Wonder what the weather will be like a week today in Berlin - think it might be slightly cooler than the UK is at the mo!

I won't be able to queue as I won't go in until gates open/after as I shall be site seeing round Berlin with my friend I'm going on holiday with (she's not into Muse so not going to the gig)

Wonder what the weather will be like a week today in Berlin - think it might be slightly cooler than the UK is at the mo!

Regarding the weather, it depends which website you look at as their forecasts all seem to range between 20-30 degrees atm :LOL: Personally hoping for something lower down the scale - really want to get the barrier for this but won't be able to if it's too warm as I am rubbish at coping with warmer weather!

My mum told me that the website said that my ticket would likely arrive on friday, but it still hasn't :erm: I know it's only two days (sunday doesn't count ofc), but if it's not here tomorrow I will be kinda worried :erm:

Regarding the weather, it depends which website you look at as their forecasts all seem to range between 20-30 degrees atm :LOL: Personally hoping for something lower down the scale - really want to get the barrier for this but won't be able to if it's too warm as I am rubbish at coping with warmer weather!

I also hope it won't be too warm because I can't cope well with it either. At the Amsterdam gig it was pretty hot too and my legs felt so weak after standing for so long in the heat that I almost couldn't do the run to the stage (I still got barrier though :awesome:)

Me too - I'm hoping for lower heat not something like it is now here!

I'm not great in the heat!

Hi. I am coming from Copenhagen, love to join you. I am flying in so I do not know what time I will be there. Have you found a group?

No, I haven't so it would be great if we could build our own group :D

Archived