Lazlo

2013.07.14 - Waldbuhne, Berlin, Germany

Thread for attendees to discuss the gig.

Tickets will be 60€ plus booking fees and go on general sale at 10am local time on Saturady 8th December. There will be a pre-sale for existing muse.mu members on Thursday 6th December at 10am.

fb_2003_01229%281%29.jpg

I am thinking about going to this show whilst I am on holidays in Europe.

Looks like such an awesome venue.

Only thing I am a little disappointed about is that they obviously won't be able to fit the whole stadium stage in the venue.

Is it easy to get to and does it have nice acoustics?

Don't know about the acoustics, but it is really easy to get to. It is next to the Olympic Stadium which is very easy to get to with public transport (S-bahn and U-bahn).

As there are no gigs in Sweden or Denmark I'll take this. Looks like Matt will be able to do his bungy jumping :happy:

Damn, I need to buy 6 tickets for me and my friends instead of just 4 (limitation).

If someone could please pm me his code, I would be very thankful :-)

does anybody have experiences of this express delivery abroad, i'm probably going to have to reschedule it (if it's possible...) if they try to deliver it this month already, or is it usually even that fast? :erm:

They announced a pre-sales for members at 10am local time (Central Europe) today, but I see nothing. Does someone know where to find the link ?

No, I'm not, I've even called Ticketmaster but they cannot help: it is an online-sale, you cannot buy via phone, and they also didn't know what's wrong with my code. And I need just 1 ticket, not 10 or 100 or whatever touts need!!

Have you used your code before? I read in other gig threads reports that they only work for one gig.

Have you used your code before? I read in other gig threads reports that they only work for one gig.

no, its the first time i ever tried and got a Code. Iam desperate =(

I have bought 2 tickets for Loreley, but the code works for 4 tickets in total,Ticketmaster told me so and a friend of mine bought two tickets for Loreley and two for Berlin. We wanted to go together, just that my husband cannot join us in Berlin, so all I need is one Ticket more!

Please: If somebody doesn't need the code or has bought all the tickets he/she wants, and that are less than four, I would be so happy if he/she would be so kind and let me try !!!

There's still the official presale on saturday, I don't think it will be very hard to get tickets then. So don't worry about your code! :)

I know. But it's still supposed to work, isn't it?

Are you accusing me for touting? :mad:

Not accussing anyone in particular, but look around...