2013.07.14 - Waldbuhne, Berlin, Germany

Lazlo

to everybody who were at the muse meeting. nice to meet you guys and hang out the day before. Hopefully you all had an amazing time.

Hi Mark et al

It was a fun meetup and to have 2 tour guides *Thanks Lazlo, Andii) :happy:

Hey Mark, did charmingqueen managed to secure the front row?

Great to see you guys, it's quite a shame that we couldn't meet up again after the gig. I'll see you guys around next time. Don't forget the pics!

I was on the B stage barrier at the steps where Muse came down.:)

Mark and I could see the others on the opposite side of the B stage, but I was unable to locate where you or Helen were.

We need to have a reunion if you guys are coming over for Muse 20th anniversay gig.:)

Helen-

Sorry I missed your text, I left my phone behind, I was hoping you'd find me and Mark or the others group.:(

Linrosa -

Sorry I didn't see your message until now.

Great gig last night what a location it was. Couldn't believe how close we were to the stage, almost touching distance. Saw a saltire at the front of the mini stage, was that anyone from the forums? Saggy dancing lady was awesome, entertained me more than biffy clyro did... Pics and vids when I get back home.

what did it say

the red dancing lady was very entertaining. I notice she sat down during Biffy, then started aganin during the interval and Muse.:D

It was so nice to meet all of you :).

Also it was quite a special gig. The never played this long in Germany and we got Bliss <3.

Did he do the Brigde-Falsetto in Bliss? I totally lost myself and was in a strange state.... it's like I didn't realize what was going on :LOL:. But obviously the crowd went nuts during Bliss.

I'm at work right now. Arrived at 02:30 a.m and got up this mornig at 8 o'clock :eek:.

EDIT: Could you guys from the muser meetup send me the photos you took? If your willing just write me a PM and I'll reply with my e-mail adress.

Cheers

Sebastian

Hi Mark et al

It was a fun meetup and to have 2 tour guides *Thanks Lazlo, Andii) :happy:

I was on the B stage barrier at the steps where Muse came down.:)

Mark and I could see the others on the opposite side of the B stage, but I was unable to locate where you or Helen were.

We need to have a reunion if you guys are coming over for Muse 20th anniversay gig.:)

Helen-

Sorry I missed your text, I left my phone behind, I was hoping you'd find me and Mark or the others group.:(

Linrosa -

Sorry I didn't see your message until now.

Yeah you're most welcome. Thanks Lazlo, Huei, and Mr. Alabama for helping with my project. I'm currently posting photos from yesterday from the Indonesian Muse Fan's twitter account (@MuserIndonesia). Feel free to visit!

what did it say

the red dancing lady was very entertaining. I notice she sat down during Biffy, then started aganin during the interval and Muse.:D

Didn't say anything, just had a swell of patriotic pride for a moment. She was going mental during Justice :LOL: she was awesome, she's on a par with moshing granddad at Meadowbank in 2006:D

So fantastic show in a so beautiful and magical venue !!! The best crowd I never seen and the band was at the top !!! Matt play guitar like hé never play !!! I WANT IT MORE !!!!

So, of you've some videos or a good sound from this great show, you can send me a PM please for the multicam project ;)

I just read in a german magazine that the girl with the baby was in fact Kate Hudson with Bing :D. You couldn't really see her (she was at the Robot when it still was covered), but Bing had ear muffs in neon green or yellow - can't really remember.

So fantastic show in a so beautiful and magical venue !!! The best crowd I never seen and the band was at the top !!! Matt play guitar like hé never play !!! I WANT IT MORE !!!!

Oh, yes! Yesterday I thought for a short time:"Is this a dream?"

I've tweeted via the fanbase account on how the gig went. Especially on how did Matt noticed the Muse-Indonesia paper and then saluted me.

Reactions from the Indonesian Fans are: jealous, touched, respect and many more.

:eek: I was queueing behind a group of people and one boy said that he had an Indonesian fan club, was that you? There was also a Dutch girl who handed out stroopwafels to the group :LOL: I was really bored and almost considered talking to them, but I was just a bit too shy.

Anyway, the gig was great, I really enjoyed Biffy too, much more than in Amsterdam. Bliss was especially amazing :happy: Didn't get to touch Matt during UD this time though, and I brought a sign with me asking for a drumstick but Dom didn't even see it so he gave them to another girl with a sign, oh well. I stood next to some lovely people, a German girl who was nice enough to offer me a handkerchief when I sneezed :LOL: and two Polish (I think) girls who asked me to help them attach their banner ('drumsticks, picks and harmonicas this way!' :LOL:) to the barrier but they didn't get anything either. One of them was a huge Biffy fangirl :LOL: I saw the dancing woman in red too, she was hilarious! I was going to ask if anyone else here had seen here but it appears I wasn't they only one :LOL: The firebomb was so hot! Matt made us sing Starlight which was awesome. He smiled at us :happy: At the end I really needed to go to the toilet which made me not really enjoy the end, I really wanted to be over after a while, that was a shame :( But all in all it was great!

Also, this might be a long shot but I found a camera on the ground near the b-stage, it was a grey sony I think. I gave it to security.

Oh, and there was a girl who handed out waterballoons in the queue and said we had to blow them up during GL, but that didn't really work out sadly, it could have been so cool! I did try to blow it up myself but failed, I think my lungs are too weak or something :LOL:

Sadly I had to leave this gig halfway through because I wasn't feeling well (felt fine by the time I'd got back to my hotel and had a bath/quick nap, how typical!). What I DID see, I really enjoyed - what a great crowd! The venue was absolutely gorgeous, but going up those stairs was an absolute killer :LOL:

Didn't really get any pictures, here's the videos I managed to take though:

Intro

dIc2-1JH7Ck

Bliss

pKQdZewp1OM

:eek: I was queueing behind a group of people and one boy said that he had an Indonesian fan club, was that you? There was also a Dutch girl who handed out stroopwafels to the group :LOL: I was really bored and almost considered talking to them, but I was just a bit too shy.

ahhh you should've joined the group, they are very nice and fun to talk with.

I was queuing early so I only got back to the group a couple of times.

Oh yeah, the wave was great! Really shows how great the atmosphere was. And the stairs were awful indeed, when I went down them to get to the stage I thought they would never end, and I swear I almost fell :LOL: Getting up there after the gig was pretty tiring too!

ahhh you should've joined the group, they are very nice and fun to talk with.

I was queuing early so I only got back to the group a couple of times.

Aw I know :( I figured they were really nice, I'm just too shy! So you were the guy who left and came back all the time?

Oh yeah, the wave was great! Really shows how great the atmosphere was. And the stairs were awful indeed, when I went down them to get to the stage I thought they would never end, and I swear I almost fell :LOL: Getting up there after the gig was pretty tiring too!

I went up and down them about three or four times, was tempted to give up and just sit on the steps for the night at one point :LOL:

Just thought I'd throw this in:

Said Lady in red was in fact NOT awesome at all! :mad: I sat riiight behind her and not gonna lie - it was f*cking scary most of the time. She was rude, inconsiderate and just all around creepy... She carried a picture and some sort of notebook she kissed several times, not to mention all those pens she pretended to smoke and the magazine, she hold up to her face... or the big towel with "I LOVE YOU" she wore as a cape... But the worst thing was that she carried some sort of jacket with a Hakenkreuz (swatiska) on it... When someone asked her what that was all about, she straight up screamed until the poor boy went away again, just to run after him like 10 minutes later and yell at him above the heads of 20 people...

So she might have seemed like fun from afar, but I pretty much cursed my bad luck to sit right behind that weirdo... I'm just happy she was relatively quiet during the gig, otherwise it would have ruined the whole concert for everyone around her.

Just thought I'd throw this in:

Said Lady in red was in fact NOT awesome at all! :mad: I sat riiight behind her and not gonna lie - it was f*cking scary most of the time. She was rude, inconsiderate and just all around creepy... She carried a picture and some sort of notebook she kissed several times, not to mention all those pens she pretended to smoke and the magazine, she hold up to her face... or the big towel with "I LOVE YOU" she wore as a cape... But the worst thing was that she carried some sort of jacket with a Hakenkreuz (swatiska) on it... When someone asked her what that was all about, she straight up screamed until the poor boy went away again, just to run after him like 10 minutes later and yell at him above the heads of 20 people...

So she might have seemed like fun from afar, but I pretty much cursed my bad luck to sit right behind that weirdo... I'm just happy she was relatively quiet during the gig, otherwise it would have ruined the whole concert for everyone around her.

Wow, that really is weird :erm: I thought at the time she was just strange in a fun way, not in a 'bad' way... I did think it might be annoying for the people behind her, but the swastika thing is just sick :erm:

Wow, that really is weird :erm: I thought at the time she was just strange in a fun way, not in a 'bad' way... I did think it might be annoying for the people behind her, but the swastika thing is just sick :erm:

She said the things on her jacket represented "all the bad stuff" in the world... She contionously talked about how bad smoking and alcohol is and I don't even know, she seemed to have been on a do-gooder mission or something. But as funny as her dancing was, she was still very inconsiderate and more than just plain annoying... She yelled at people, insulted them... Funny how the security totally ignored her, while we were told to put our bags down from the seats... but dancing on them, so no one around her could see anything anymore is fine? :rolleyes:

Archived