What songs will return for the stadium tour??

Brello

Muse have said they are likely to play some songs from their 'Origin Of Symmetry' album for the "last time" at this year's Reading And Leeds Festivals.

They never 'retired' any songs from Showbiz. They're more likely to play song they haven't 'retired' than songs they have.

I suspect they'll bring back the ones you'd normally expect - Butterflies & Hurricanes, United States of Eurasia, Citizen Erased etc.

As an aside, this thread reminded me that In Your World exists. I feel there should be <0% chance of being played category reserved for In Your World.

They never 'retired' any songs from Showbiz. They're more likely to play song they haven't 'retired' than songs they have.

But seeing as they soundchecked Darkshines they obviously haven't retired it anyway.

I can't see them adding much at the stadium shows that won't have already been played in the arenas - B&H, Citizen Erased and Bliss were all played prior to the Resistance stadium shows, I think Take A Bow was the only one to be debuted in a stadium and I'd guess they'll bring it back again.

B&H and Citizen Erased are more than likely gonna make appearances.

I like the idea of an Abso rarity rotation like Dying Atheist/Small Print and have said this a lot but realistically it's most likely not gonna happen. If anything from Abso comes back aside from B&H and the other 3 rarities it'll probably be Apocalypse Please or Ruled by Secrecy, although Fury coming back as was hinted at would be pretty cool.

This is guesswork, mind.

B&H is pretty much a cert. Fury is possible but, if it gets played, I reckon it'll only get played a couple of times. They could decide to keep playing Exogenesis if they play it in Japan but I doubt it. Citizen Erased could come back but I'm not too sure. I think Unnatural Selection will come back as well. Apart from that, I can't think of anything that's not already being played apart from maybe Apocalypse Please.

B&H is pretty much a cert. Fury is possible but, if it gets played, I reckon it'll only get played a couple of times. They could decide to keep playing Exogenesis if they play it in Japan but I doubt it. Citizen Erased could come back but I'm not too sure. I think Unnatural Selection will come back as well. Apart from that, I can't think of anything that's not already being played apart from maybe Apocalypse Please.

feeling good

They should throw Minimum in there for the hardcore fans as an instrumental as they've done Forced In and Nishe.

MK Ultra should really be on the setlist too, everyone knows its the best song on Resistance. I cant understand them not playing it more.

Yeah, Muse should do a lot of things.

might not be played every night but i think we will the these at some point

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Feeling Good

Citizen Erased

United States of Eurasia

Take a Bow

Unintended

Blackout

Ruled By Secrecy

Sunburn

Apocalypse Please

Sing For Absolution

MK Ultra

Exogenesis Overture

Big Freeze

Micro Cuts

Bliss

might not be played every night but i think we will the these at some point

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Feeling Good

Citizen Erased

United States of Eurasia

Take a Bow

Unintended

Blackout

Ruled By Secrecy

Sunburn

Apocalypse Please

Sing For Absolution

MK Ultra

Exogenesis Overture

Big Freeze

Micro Cuts

Bliss

>Implying that Muse will rehearse that many songs

Less common songs that might/could get played in the stadiums at least once, imo

From Showbiz: Sunburn, Muscle Museum, Falling Down

From OoS: Bliss, Citizen Erased, Darkshines

From Abso: B&H, RBS, Fury (maybe Apocalypse Please, Sing For Absolution?)

From BH&R: Take a Bow, Map of the Problematique (maybe Hoodoo, City of Delusion?)

From TR: Eurasia, Unnatural Selection, MK Ultra, IBTY, Exogenesis

From T2L: Big Freeze. Maybe Prelude before Survival.

I can see UD being dropped.

Archived