What songs will return for the stadium tour??

Brello

Less common songs that might/could get played in the stadiums at least once, imo

From Showbiz: Sunburn, Muscle Museum, Falling Down

From OoS: Bliss, Citizen Erased, Darkshines

From Abso: B&H, RBS, Fury (maybe Apocalypse Please, Sing For Absolution?)

From BH&R: Take a Bow, Map of the Problematique (maybe Hoodoo, City of Delusion?)

From TR: Eurasia, Unnatural Selection, MK Ultra, IBTY, Exogenesis

From T2L: Big Freeze.

I can see UD being dropped.

1) UD won't be dropped

2) MM won't get played. Not sure why people keep listing it here. There is almost no reason to expect it to return.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if UD is dropped. The only reason I can think of that they are still playing it is so that Matt can go down and shake hands with the fans. That's all well and good in an arena, but I can't really see that happening in a stadium gig if I'm honest.

You must have missed the part where he's enjoying walking around with a microphone and being a cunt Bono. UD won't be dropped.

You must have missed the part where he's enjoying walking around with a microphone and being a cunt Bono. UD won't be dropped.

:LOL:

It will be interesting to see how the new stage design will reflect Matts new found love of getting intimate with fans. It's much harder in a stadium but i can imagine atleast a longish walkway out into the crowd.

Back on topic, i wonder whats made them want to bring back Fury. It seems a stranger choice than wanting to bring back Host/Falling Down.

Eurasia is a better live song than RBS.

Yeah but as I said I was at Wembley and SECC. RBS wasn't expected either times, Eurasia had been played on the TV all of the Resistance tour - RBS hit me harder than Eurasia did at the time. But when the guitar kicks in, oofta.

:LOL:

It will be interesting to see how the new stage design will reflect Matts new found love of getting intimate with fans. It's much harder in a stadium but i can imagine atleast a longish walkway out into the crowd.

Back on topic, i wonder whats made them want to bring back Fury. It seems a stranger choice than wanting to bring back Host/Falling Down.

They will do it Green Day style and get people to come up on stage. "Can anyone play the piano part in New Born or the guitar part in Time is Running Out cos i cant be fucked anymore?"

"Who knows the words to Starlight?"

although it does work with Green Day can't see it working with muse tho :D

Archived