What songs will return for the stadium tour??

Brello

What's everybodies thoughts on what songs will return to the stadium tour: either being rotated or being played every night?

I reckon:

Butterflies & hurricanes

Take a bow

Eurasia-although I still think it will be played this tour

Unnatural selection

I'm really hoping for either micro cuts or deadtar but think I'm in dreamland.

I actually think it's more likely to be played at Stadiums if it DOESN'T get played in Japan.

Well, if they DON'T play it in Japan then we won't know if the rehearsals actually lead anywhere.

But frankly, fuck Japan. They got plenty last time. Save Exogenesis for the stadiums.

But frankly, fuck Japan. They got plenty last time. Save Exogenesis for the stadiums.

Lol, it's true though!! I've heard Exo being mentioned alot so I'm half expecting it. I'd love there to be 2 more piano songs thrown in:

Explorers

Sunburn

Space dementia/apocalypse please

Ruled by secrecy/falling down

Hoodo/Eurasia

If they do end up playing Exo in Japan, we should plan some sort of mass board trip to see Muse at Japan next tour.

The band will start playing thinking they're giving the Japanese their rarities and suddenly half the crowd is speaking English.

But they lurk the board, they'll know about it.

They won't. And even if they do it'll probably be a really lacklustre performance of another version of it. Have you ever heard Muscle Museum (The Lost Pedal remix)? It's a bit shit.

Alas, I have not. Don't want to ruin one of my favourite songs.

Although I can still hope for Dead Star, Butterflies & Hurricanes and Unnatural Selection. I also know its not "returning" but I hope they play New Born at the Etihad.

Right well if we assume about 25,26 songs for the stadium gigs, then probably current setlist + Guiding Light + Soldier's Poem + some other very shit songs.

In all honesty though I'd imagine Citizen and Bliss being played. Some altered version of a b-side probably (like they did with Forced In and Host). Then something totally random.

Let's not forget anything is possible. I mean how many of us nearly crapped ourselves when we heard Falling Down and Host were played this tour? I never thought they'd see the light of day.

Since the gigs will be kinda close the the Absolution anniversary, I very much doubt it will happen but who knows maybe FAWY.

B&H and Apocalypse Please probably. I'd say Big Freeze will show up, Animals and Isolated System will be dropped.

Showbiz is a possibility too maybe.

Right well if we assume about 25,26 songs for the stadium gigs, then probably current setlist + Guiding Light + Soldier's Poem + some other very shit songs.

In all honesty though I'd imagine Citizen and Bliss being played. Some altered version of a b-side probably (like they did with Forced In and Host). Then something totally random.

Let's not forget anything is possible. I mean how many of us nearly crapped ourselves when we heard Falling Down and Host were played this tour? I never thought they'd see the light of day.

Since the gigs will be kinda close the the Absolution anniversary, I very much doubt it will happen but who knows maybe FAWY.

B&H and Apocalypse Please probably. I'd say Big Freeze will show up, Animals and Isolated System will be dropped.

Showbiz is a possibility too maybe.

Most of this post is based on literally nothing.

I can't see animals getting dropped but you never know. I have a feeling isolated system will be used in some sort of intro with unsustainable who knows?

Citizen erased will show up surely somewhere, big freeze if it's not played by then will surely pop up. I'd freakin love sing for absolution one if me all time favs.

They could just make life easy and bring back the setlist polls.......

Archived