What songs will return for the stadium tour??

Brello

Most of this post is based on literally nothing.

Well to be fair most of this thread is based on nothing other than speculation. :p

Well my reasoning behind dropping Animals was based on a bit actually. They're obviously not going to play every song from T2L at the stadiums. At the minute everything is showing up except BF with Liquid State and Save Me being swapped. Supremacy, Madness, Follow Me, Panic Station and Unsustainable definitely wont be dropped, and Matt seems to like Explorers a lot so keep that. Chris will want to play at least one of his songs. That leaves only Animals and Isolated System.

Well to be fair most of this thread is based on nothing other than speculation. :p

Well my reasoning behind dropping Animals was based on a bit actually. They're obviously not going to play every song from T2L at the stadiums. At the minute everything is showing up except BF with Liquid State and Save Me being swapped. Supremacy, Madness, Follow Me, Panic Station and Unsustainable definitely wont be dropped, and Matt seems to like Explorers a lot so keep that. Chris will want to play at least one of his songs. That leaves only Animals and Isolated System.

Speculation that is based on rumours and things said by the band/people close to the band. Your speculation on the other hand is based on nothing whatsoever.

Why wouldn't they play every song from T2L? They're already playing every song except 2 (Big Freeze and one of Chris' songs) every single night. What's the problem?

Speculation that is based on rumours and things said by the band/people close to the band. Your speculation on the other hand is based on nothing whatsoever.

Why wouldn't they play every song from T2L? They're already playing every song except 2 (Big Freeze and one of Chris' songs) every single night. What's the problem?

The only part of my post based on nothing credible was the dropping of Animals and Isolated and the suggestion of Showbiz.

Citizen and Bliss nearly always show up at some stage or another, and if you read the other threads half the people are saying they'll be on the stadium tour. My suggestion of something random was based on Falling Down this tour.

My reasoning behind a b-side, Host this tour, Forced In the previous stadium tour, Nishe on the Resistance tour.

You said B&H yourself, and Apocalypse isn't that unlikely considering they'll probably be playing 25 ish songs. There was some mention of an Absolution anniversary show but since the anniversary wont fall when they're touring they might just throw in a rarity from that, and since FAWY hasn't been played live yet, and the fact that they started messing around with the riff at gigs a few years back, this is a great opportunity.

The only part of my post based on nothing credible was the dropping of Animals and Isolated and the suggestion of Showbiz.

Citizen and Bliss nearly always show up at some stage or another, and if you read the other threads half the people are saying they'll be on the stadium tour. My suggestion of something random was based on Falling Down this tour.

My reasoning behind a b-side, Host this tour, Forced In the previous stadium tour, Nishe on the Resistance tour.

You said B&H yourself, and Apocalypse isn't that unlikely considering they'll probably be playing 25 ish songs. There was some mention of an Absolution anniversary show but since the anniversary wont fall when they're touring they might just throw in a rarity from that, and since FAWY hasn't been played live yet, and the fact that they started messing around with the riff at gigs a few years back, this is a great opportunity.

1) Falling Down, much like Cave on the previous tour, will be gone after the arena tour. It was not replaced with anything "random" on the stadium tour.

2) Forced In on the previous stadium tour was only a playback video between encores, and even then it was only at Wembley Stadium.

3) B&H yes. Apocalypse Please, no. The only songs that have been mentioned from Absolution are B&H and Fury. We've had RBS once this tour, and then you have the standards (TIRO, Hysteria, SS). There's nothing to indicate that we're getting anything else apart from those six possibilities. They're not going to play FAWY, and now that they're not doing the Absolution gig, they probably never ever will. The riff has been played twice as far as we know, once in 2002, and once in 2008. It's not indication of a goddamn thing.

Returning songs, as an educated guess... (in various combinations and rotations over the course of the stadium tour)

2 from Showbiz:

Definitely: Sunburn and Falling Down.

Possibly: Muscle Museum, Cave, Unintended or even Showbiz.

3 from OoS.

Definitely: PiB, New Born, Bliss and CE.

Possibly: Space Dementia, Hypermusic,

4 from Abso.

Definitely: Time is Running Out, Stockholm Syndrome, Hysteria

Possibly: The rest of Abso barring FAWY, Endlessly and ToaDA

4 from BHaR.

Definitely: Starlight, Supermassive, KoC

Possibly: MoTP, Take a Bow, Assassin, Hoodoo, Invincible

6 from The Resistance.

Definitely: Uprising, Resistance, UD

Possibly: The rest of TR Barring Exogenesis

6 from The 2nd Law.

Definitely: All of T2L except Save Me, Liquid State, Big Freeze, Isolated System

Possibly: Liquid State, Save Me, Big Freeze, Isolated System.

Because you obviously hurt the poor chap's feelings with your domineering personality (no offence intended)

Oh no, he couldn't take the heat in a perfectly reasonable argument? :(

Nah, not buying it. There's no reason to be upset.

It's cool, I really don't care. ;)

I was just a bit taken aback by how serious it had become, but whatever, s'all good. :)

Returning songs, as an educated guess... (in various combinations and rotations over the course of the stadium tour)

2 from Showbiz:

Definitely: Sunburn and Falling Down.

Possibly: Muscle Museum, Cave, Unintended or even Showbiz.

3 from OoS.

Definitely: PiB, New Born, Bliss and CE.

Possibly: Space Dementia, Hypermusic,

4 from Abso.

Definitely: Time is Running Out, Stockholm Syndrome, Hysteria

Possibly: The rest of Abso barring FAWY, Endlessly and ToaDA

4 from BHaR.

Definitely: Starlight, Supermassive, KoC

Possibly: MoTP, Take a Bow, Assassin, Hoodoo, Invincible

6 from The Resistance.

Definitely: Uprising, Resistance, UD

Possibly: The rest of TR Barring Exogenesis

6 from The 2nd Law.

Definitely: All of T2L except Save Me, Liquid State, Big Freeze, Isolated System

Possibly: Liquid State, Save Me, Big Freeze, Isolated System.

Sounds about right.

Percentage Chances Of Being Plated

0%

Exo-Politics

Falling Away With You

Endlessly

Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist

Hyper Music

Screenager

Darkshines

Fillip

Sober

Escape

Overdue

Hate This And I'll Love You

Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)

1-20%

Invincible

Assassin

Hoodoo

Sing For Absolution

Blackout

Space Dementia

Micro Cuts

Cave

Showbiz

Uno

Dead Star

21-40%

MK Ultra

Exogenesis Symphony: Part 1 (Overture)

Exogenesis Symphony: Part 2 (Cross-Pollination)

Exogenesis Symphony: Part 3 (Redemption)

City Of Delusion

The Small Print

Muscle Museum

41-60%

I Belong To You

Apocalypse Please

Megalomania

61-80%

Big Freeze

Guiding Light

Unnatural Selection

Soldier's Poem