L.

My son has Dyspraxia and we we going on the 26th. Also using Finsbury Park after the show. Hope you have a great time. Enjoy.

:D

I have dyspraxia as well...I have a nice colourful ticket holding folder for organisational purposes and satnav on my phone takes me everywhere :rolleyes: I hope it doesn't send me anywhere stupid because I actually have no sense of direction :p

(There should be a dyspraxic Musers club haha)

Also, I'm on the bus to London now. I hope the weather is better there than it is in Leicester - so much rain :eek:

TOMORROW!! :D

Any updates on Golden Circle? Ricoh was too small for that :p I'm not sure they'll have one at any of the stadium shows cos Muse are on the runway a lot during the show, so I can't see them cutting the crowd in half instead of surrounding them around the runway and mini-stage at the end of it like they did at Covs.

I'm still so tired from Wednesday, but I'm SOO up for this weekend - bring it on, Mooze! :D

I have 3 family and friends tickets with my name on it, I am unable to go, really want my friends to still go but am apprehensive they will not be let in as I will not be there. They will need to pick the tickets up from the desk when they arrive. Can someone point me in the right direction to speak to someone in maybe putting a note with my tickets, with my friends name on.? Or any other help. Thanks in advance

Yeah the weather for tomorrow and Sunder will be nice, about 17 and no rain.

Btw. looks like I am going by myself, is there any meetup before the gig or something? Any Arsenal fans here too? :D

I was about to ask the same as I'm also going on my own again...

So... Booze.

Being a stadium, are we getting beer or is it soft drinks only?

Though understanding it will be £5 a pint of warm piss in plastic even if they do serve beer.

During the normal Arsenal game, beer is available for about 4 quid and you have to drink it in the "lobby". you can't take it to your seat but during the gig it may be different. Dunno how was it when Coldplay played at The Emirates?

Any tips on getting back from the stadium to Paddington station before 23.30?

Need to hop on that train to Reading :D

Walk to either Finsbury Park or Caledonian Road, don't use Arsenal station. Change at Kings Cross. If the gig wraps at 22.30 you should be ok for 23.30 but it will be tight - is that the last train out?

Any tips on getting back from the stadium to Paddington station before 23.30?

Need to hop on that train to Reading :D

Teleport? I would be catching the same train, but have had some near squeaks in the past and am staying overnight at massive expense (and going to the Sunday gig as well).:stunned:

Plan your exit strategy to the nearest tube (not Holloway Road). Basically, at the second song of the encore, get close to an exit. As soon as it looks like the end of the gig, leggit.

Ok, final, desperate attempt here :LOL:

I and my friends are really hoping to swap either an East J ticket in exchange for Clock End M, or two Clock End Ms for two East Js.

Failing that, even if you aren't at the exact turnstile we'd be willing to swap! We would need either one Clock End ticket (in exchange for an East J) or two Easts (in exchange for Clock End M).

If anyone can help, please let me know ASAP! We can switch tomorrow in the queue :)

Archived