L.

Why not cover Scotland/Wales/Ireland then? A lot of Scottish people can't go cause it costs so much and you give people who will make the journey anyway a gig?

(I can go, but I know plenty of people that can't)

if you really want to from glasgow and edinburgh (ie the south of scotland) manchester is close and coventry is not far (i travel from the midlands up for football a couple of tiems a year). I understand its annoying.

i was expecting a gig at hampden tbh but im sure muse would've looked into it and there must be a reason.

Coventry is the closest gig to me EVER ! im used to travelling around 2 hours minimum

Got 4 seated this morning, easiest tickets bought ever. This'll be gig #5.

I looked at the seating plan and couldn't see any restricted viewing seats? I would have thought, given it's a stadium, there'd be some where the stage obscures them? So I really am just hoping that I picked a good area lol.

Anyone have any idea if a particular stand is obscured?

Got 4 seated this morning, easiest tickets bought ever. This'll be gig #5.

I looked at the seating plan and couldn't see any restricted viewing seats? I would have thought, given it's a stadium, there'd be some where the stage obscures them? So I really am just hoping that I picked a good area lol.

Anyone have any idea if a particular stand is obscured?

maybe that means the stage could be in the middle ?! who knows !

I am thrilled to bits Muse are playing the Ricoh. I live in Coventry and it will be nice to see the Ricoh full as it never is for the Sky Blues. (Sorry Sky Blue Army)

There are a few traffic challenges, but they do plenty of city centre shuttle buses, or at least they have for previous gigs.

This will be Muse gig #12 I think... It will be every bit as brilliant as the others and I cannot wait. Please, some positivity people!

I do understand those who are disappointed there are no Welsh, Scottish or Irish gigs though.

My Mum had that problem, she rang up SeeTickets and they sorted it out for her and she is the proud owner of x4 tickets. :D

Well, it's on the order tracker, so it should be real...

I'm just miffed now that the presale code only works for one gig, however many tickets you've bought. If I'd known, a little forward planning with friends would have made life easier.

Do any locals have any tips? I've been to the Ricoh as an away fan before but as others have stated parking isn't really an issue then... (sorry but it's true! lol)

We'll be staying in the travelodge (not the city centre one, the other one - can't remember what it's called, lol) but am unsure wether to drive and park there or to get a bus or what?

Many Thanks :)

Coventry is a hole. Can't decide between this as its local and the first stadium of the summer or the Saturday Emirates gig but that'll sell a lot quicker

Lol says the poster who lives in Leicester (sorry no hate there, just tickled me, yes I agree cov is a bit of a hole, that's why I live on the outskirts ;) )

Lol says the poster who lives in Leicester (sorry no hate there, just tickled me, yes I agree cov is a bit of a hole, that's why I live on the outskirts ;) )

Wheyyyyy wondered before how long someone would bite!

Easiest ticket purchases EVER.server was busy from 9.30 > 9.32 and then I could buy tickets to any gig no struggle. Decided cov in the end purely as its cheaper to get to and won't need the following day off work etc etc

I was tempted by the Emirates, but Coventry is where I was born lol and I still live nearby, so it made sense. I went to Wembley last time, but, well, it's Wembley! Emirates/Etihad didn't seem worth travelling for.

same thought vbehind it as me ! if it was wembellamy then it would be a whole different story !

Archived