You might get more selling those parts separate.

He'll still be making a profit considering he paid the price of postage for them :ninja:

But yeah

switch - $12

capacitors - $10

tuners - $50?

bridge plate and bridge block - $75

graphtech saddles - $60

other bits - $10

he's going to make a fortune off these anyway

He'll still be making a profit considering he paid the price of postage for them :ninja:

But yeah

switch - $12

capacitors - $10

tuners - $50?

graphtech saddles - $60

other bits - $10

Heh I'd be a bit pissed off it I were you James!

But yeah

switch - $12

capacitors - $10

tuners - $50?

graphtech saddles - $60

other bits - $10

Yeah, I originally paid £10 for it all! :love:

Hrmm... Tempted to sell the tuners and bridge separately then. Saves money and ebay fees to do it all in one go though.

Everything he seems to get off you he seems to sell almost instantly for profit :LOL:

I guess at the moment I can't speak cos of Hayden but at least I had to fix that before selling :LOL:

So, was due to go back home tomorrow from uni to take Vox back to sell it, had checked with the guy last night as well and he said he definitely wants it. Get a message today saying he doesn't anymore

Cheers, so now not only do I have to find another buyer but there's no point me going home anymore

SO ONCE AGAIN. Vox AC30VR plus footswitch. £240ish +P&P

Selling some bits and bobs, contact me at burtonmassive@hotmail.com if interested before they go on Ebay

Rocktron 7 Pin Midi Cable - used it for phantom powering my All Access from a Rocktron rack unit, sold the rack unit, don't need it anymore....£25 incl UK postage

ART X-12 Midi Controller - Few years old and used it to change channels on the VH4, works great...£40 incl UK postage with power supply/£35 incl UK Postage without power supply

Korg DTR-2000 Rack Tuner - Works great, excellent condition, incl original box......£155 incl UK postage with IEC plug/£150 incl UK postage without IEC Plug

Line 6 Echo Pro - Works great, excellent condition, hard to find nowadays.....£295 incl UK postage with IEC plug/£290 incl UK postage without IEC Plug

Line 6 M9 - Works great, excellent condition, original box & power supply.....£235 incl UK postage

Diefet (Diezel VH4 Emulator) Pedal - It's a good pedal but now I'm keeping my VH4 don't really need it, sounds good but not when you A/B with a real one......£60 incl UK Postage, uses standard Boss Power Supply (Not included)

allgear_zpsed824a66.jpg

:-)

p.s. I had an M13 before I had the M9 and they are great pedals, only sold it as got back into rack gear

Also selling a Warwick RC 23120 B 240v Pedalboard, bought brand new from Mansons for £160 a couple years ago, excellent condition, home use only £105 incl UK postage - these things are bulky!

100_0972.jpg

Amp & pedals NOT included!! :)

It was built for Jonathan "Iwantamanson" I've owned it for a couple years but not used it much as already own a VH4

This is from the guy who built it, this is the actual pedal itself, I changed the knobs not long after I got it

http://s652.photobucket.com/user/im_off_my_rocker/library/Js%20DieFET?sort=3&page=1

and this is a video by me comparing it to a Diezel VH4, I haven't got this much gear anymore, it was a bit excessive!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LiH079mnX4

Hope this helps :)

Also have my 1992 Telecaster Plus up for sale if anyone is interested. £1100 including UK postage to you guys, if most of the other items sell I will probably keep it. It has Graph Tech saddles (the originals were getting rusty but they will be included) as well as a Fender case from the mid 90's. Only made from 1989 to 1995 and hard to find nowadays, a bit wear and tear but it is 21 years old, couple of the paint chips filled in by the wife's nail polish! :-)

TelecasterPlus_zpsd2bd3a80.jpg

TelecasterPlus11_zps652d09b1.jpg

:)

Also have my TC Electronics Digital Delay & Pedalboard up for grabs, classic delay unit, hard to find nowadays blah blah blah

2013-03-18073011_zpsed7402de.jpg

Matt Bellamy used one of these on the Black Holes & Revelations & Resistance Tours

http://www.musewiki.org/images/BellamyRack.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/markymark-1974/m.html?item=321109000420&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

:)

Selling some bits and bobs, contact me at burtonmassive@hotmail.com if interested before they go on Ebay

Rocktron 7 Pin Midi Cable - used it for phantom powering my All Access from a Rocktron rack unit, sold the rack unit, don't need it anymore....£25 incl UK postage

ART X-12 Midi Controller - Few years old and used it to change channels on the VH4, works great...£40 incl UK postage with power supply/£35 incl UK Postage without power supply

Korg DTR-2000 Rack Tuner - Works great, excellent condition, incl original box......£155 incl UK postage with IEC plug/£150 incl UK postage without IEC Plug

Line 6 Echo Pro - Works great, excellent condition, hard to find nowadays.....£295 incl UK postage with IEC plug/£290 incl UK postage without IEC Plug

Line 6 M9 - Works great, excellent condition, original box & power supply.....£235 incl UK postage

Diefet (Diezel VH4 Emulator) Pedal - It's a good pedal but now I'm keeping my VH4 don't really need it, sounds good but not when you A/B with a real one......£60 incl UK Postage, uses standard Boss Power Supply (Not included)

allgear_zpsed824a66.jpg

:-)

Your prices are hilarious btw - the tuner is cheaper new!