10.06 Stade Dragao, Porto, Portugal

15.06 Stade De Suisse, Bern, Switzerland

18.06 Werchter Festival Park, Rotselaar, Belgium

21.06 Stade De France, Paris, France

22.06 Stade De France, Paris, France

26.06 Stade Charles Ehrmann, Nice, France

28.06 Stadio Olimpico, Turin, Italy

06.07 Stadio Olimpico, Rome, Itlay

Tickets will be £49.50, £55 and £85 plus booking fees and go on general sale at 9.30am local time on Friday 23rd November. See link below.

There will be a pre-sale for existing muse.mu members on Wednesday 21st November 9.30m . Check the MEMBERS area for full details and your individual pre-sale code.

Hmmm, wonder what the £85 tickets are? Seems like a big jump, so can't imagine standard standing tickets, but too cheap for VIP. Golden Circle perhaps?

I'm tempted to go to Rome as I've never been to Italy at all before. Has anyone been to that stadium where they will be playing for a gig before? What's it like?

I'm getting a bit too old to get a standing ticket so I'm hoping the seated ones in the pre-sale are in a decent position.

I'm tempted to go to Rome as I've never been to Italy at all before. Has anyone been to that stadium where they will be playing for a gig before? What's it like?

I'm getting a bit too old to get a standing ticket so I'm hoping the seated ones in the pre-sale are in a decent position.

Rome Olympic Stadium is huge.

olimpicoooo.jpg

The best view for seated is in the Tribuna Montemario.

Rome Olympic Stadium is huge.

olimpicoooo.jpg

The best view for seated is in the Tribuna Montemario.

wow that's huge. Now worried a bit I may end up with a rubbish view with a seated ticket. Just can't be bothered with massive crowds anymore at gigs pushing past you all the time.

Yeah I realise that too but I can still hope that they'll do so! :D

I'll try to get tickets for the gig in Paris though.

In an interview they said the gig in cologne wasn't normal, short and too small! Not part of the tour! So they wanted to play this tour north and south in germany and the big stadium tour they wanted to play east and west! If I think of coldplay, they played in only one year 4 times in cologne! and the stadium in cologne is great! but maybe they'll play dusseldorf or something like that! :)

Archived