Summer Stadium Announced for 2013

KirkBot

Not meaning to sound ungrateful or anything, but a week's notice? Yeah like I can just magic sixty-odd quid out of my arse within a goddamn week.

I'm not sure why we should ever feel grateful that a band are doing their job, but that aside, yeah. Before Christmas, like the last two times, and £60...

I'm not sure why we should ever feel grateful that a band are doing their job, but that aside, yeah. Before Christmas, like the last two times, and £60...

Haha, I mean I don't want to be ungrateful that we have an opportunity to get presale tickets... WHICH IS LIKELY TO BE ON WEDNESDAY... what. Four days. Who the hell has £60+ just sitting there.

Yep, bloody annoying. Why now; why not January, so we can save up/ask for tickets as Christmas presents or whatever? My mum is nagging me for a list and I can't think of anything. :LOL:

I'm still honing for a gig in Cologne... Werchter is during my exams and I still have school when they come to Nice. Paris is the only option left but when I try to look for transport, going by train will cost us like about €150/person... Why is it all so difficult :(

Hey guys,

Interested in buying a few tickets in pre-sales for the belgian gig at Werchter (I know it's not the festival).

Could anyone tell me how many tickets maximum I can hope to buy in pre-sales?

Trying to get a few friends to come and it'd be nice if I could buy like 3-4 tickets in pre-sales, instead of getting 1-2 and then praying to get 1 or 2 more when official sales start on Friday.

Thx in advance ! :)

I'm still honing for a gig in Cologne

They already played cologne. It's not a really big city, so they definitely won't play a stadium gig there. Berlin is probably the only german gig.

And I hope for Zurich, it's a lot closer to me than Berlin, and they already played Basel, so...why not?

They already played cologne. It's not a really big city, so they definitely won't play a stadium gig there. Berlin is probably the only german gig.

And I hope for Zurich, it's a lot closer to me than Berlin, and they already played Basel, so...why not?

Yeah I realise that too but I can still hope that they'll do so! :D

I'll try to get tickets for the gig in Paris though.

Maybe im being stupid but when will the muse members presale codes be released? And where on the website will they be?

Or do you think we can only see them once they announce the other dates?:stunned:

When you log in on the main page of Muse.mu (not forum), click on the "Members" on top right of the page. Once done, you should see a text saying "Your code: blablabla". :)

Archived