matthijs

Never have ordered from Manson but to anyone that has how long would the wait be for them to ship? Haven't gotten an email from them yet but my order went through, checked my bank account to make sure. Anyways I'm starting on a second build this winter so these are for it and for another guitar.

The Jazz Chorus just has a really nice clean sound, my school used to have one

Maybe that's the same amp in the picture

Never have ordered from Manson but to anyone that has how long would the wait be for them to ship? Haven't gotten an email from them yet but my order went through, checked my bank account to make sure. Anyways I'm starting on a second build this winter so these are for it and for another guitar.

probably around three days, but it'll take a while to reach you since you're from texas

a bit surprised that he's using the dual P90s again, considering he didn't use a guitar with that pickup setup on the last tour

Maybe that's the same amp in the picture

probably around three days, but it'll take a while to reach you since you're from texas

a bit surprised that he's using the dual P90s again, considering he didn't use a guitar with that pickup setup on the last tour

Perhaps backing up claims that he's going to be churning out some more riffs this album. Getting the Unnatural Selection sort of tone back.

Have to admit I haven't had a confirmation email for the cort yet, think I might drop them a line :)

Perhaps backing up claims that he's going to be churning out some more riffs this album. Getting the Unnatural Selection sort of tone back.

He's said he prefers the tone of P90 gibson guitars, but I would say that's why he favors 007 for recording.

I'm pretty sure black M1D1 was used for some of TR though. The sound of the P90s in series sounds a lot like what you hear on uprising (excluding the riff/solo part)

Have to admit I haven't had a confirmation email for the cort yet, think I might drop them a line :)

Did you hear anything? It took a few days for me to receive the confirmation email on the last order I did through the website, but I think someone said they do everything manually (though my card got charged right away)

Just what my member wanted!

Bs, merry christmas:

[ATTACH]15921[/ATTACH]

He'll see that as more of a challenge than a gift!

Where is Bs? I saw him post about the futurism video the other day, but I can only hope he's busy planning something

It was intended as such! It's like challenging the alpha male :LOL:

Yeah you're right I've not seem him in a while. I always get the vision of Thorin in the latest hobbit being swallowed by all his gold as it poisons him, but it's Bs in a sea of pots and switches. I entertain myself.

Shame I'm not familiar with that reference :facepalm:

I hope he's enjoying his custom anyway, even if he doesn't really feel like posting. Might just send him an email or something to make sure he's not getting too carried away.

Need to prepare my printer...remember what happened at Mansons with the spec list...

Help.jpg

They've said that they wouldn't offer the MBK-90s on the EVO, but they'll replace the humbucker with an MBK-2/3 I think.

I think they might do it on the MA classic (original MA) though

Hopefully he gets time to do the video showing the sounds he makes with that rig. I really want to hear it.

Just imagine that, but with two pedalboards.

Archived