matthijs

Manson Guitar Works posted the 3 new guitars so we can buy them...

http://www.mansonguitarworks.com/index.cfm/categories/ma-evo-22

Unfortunately no pics of the "Very light red" finish, but I think someone on here before posted an MA of theirs with the light red finish, but I could be wrong.

Those EVO-S' are a seriously good price point, might be tempted in the future :)

Manson Guitar Works posted the 3 new guitars so we can buy them...

http://www.mansonguitarworks.com/index.cfm/categories/ma-evo-22

Unfortunately no pics of the "Very light red" finish, but I think someone on here before posted an MA of theirs with the light red finish, but I could be wrong.

Yeah that'd be my one :ninja:

20150125_144920_zpstf5tuceg-1.jpg

I imagine the XY/Sustainer EVOs would look nice in red, but it'd be black for me if I got one

£450 for a midi screen? Unless I'm missing something..

Is that how much the screen works out as? That's quite pricey.

The screen on an MB model works out about £330.

Last I heard it was Hugh's friend that does the electronics for the MIDI screens, maybe they've changed suppliers since they're requiring a lot more screens now.

anniversary silver looks nice. don't some of these EVOs have maple fingerboards though? that wouldn't look right on a chaoz p4d guitar in my opinion.

Agreed, gotta be a rosewood (or ebony) fingerboard

ma%20maple_zpslasceqyd.jpg

:)

Yeah it looks so strange on it :stunned: Most MAs don't suit maple imo. I think the peckham blue and anniversary red are the few that look great with it though.

:LOL: the frets was the first thing i noticed, it looks horrific on MB-1 replicas. i imagine that neck is taken from a tele or something

Archived