matthijs

Maybe

I don't really use the middle position on these guitars for some reason. Not that they sound bad, but I only really do that with LPs (and sometimes single coil teles)

What about you?

Middle position of what? I have more switches than you! :LOL:

That MA with the MIDI screen looks gorgeous. May as well discontinue the MBs now, haha!

That MA with the MIDI screen looks gorgeous. May as well discontinue the MBs now, haha!

Obviously compensating for the lack of knobs

I was more referring to the middle pickup selector position on the MB-1

and don't let Ross0203 see that.

Those EVO Ts are nice :ninja:

Ross0203 don't look at the post I'm quoting above

But check this out

10923640_324258604448503_4903147945565014361_o.jpg

Niiiice.... would look even more #slick with an ebony board and a satin black neck finish

and don't let Ross0203 see that.

Ross0203 don't look at the post I'm quoting above

But check this out

10923640_324258604448503_4903147945565014361_o.jpg

Niiiice.... would look even more #slick with an ebony board and a satin black neck finish

Don't say that Bs! Or at least say it once I've got one... :D

Those new EVOs are the nicest MAs they've done in a while. I think when I get a custom floyd MA I'll go all stealth

d8tPpS7MI6s

I use the middle pickup position a hell of a lot on the MB-1 to be honest. On the custom, I use it occasionally, but the FF7 actually rounds off the bridge only sound nicely anyway. I don't use the neck pickup as much on the custom, but it's still useful. I was testing the sound with the volume knob rolled down on the custom last night too. So dynamic.

Think I figured out what was causing that odd sound too. I need to keep testing, but I think it was just something to do with the current from the MB-1 Midi Power box still going through the cable without being connected to anything. Not sure how it was leaking in to the audio signal, whether through the power supply or audio cables or whatever, but I disconnected it when playing with the custom and it seems to have solved it. At least if so the guitar's fine, haha!

Don't say that Bs! Or at least say it once I've got one... :D

Those new EVOs are the nicest MAs they've done in a while. I think when I get a custom floyd MA I'll go all stealth

Well, they do complain that the MBs are very labour intensive, so...I'm sure they'll keep some limited runs going but I'd guess demand will drop a fair bit now, with the MAs, Corts, and now the option of the midi screen, etc, on not so expensive models.

Anyway, why have a floyd rose, when you can have a magic bridge?! Apart from the years of waiting and insane cost obviously... :$

10433940_325001851040845_8573164514852817621_n.jpg?oh=90f88c0c8416ff706506ac9ad3689158&oe=556DA087&__gda__=1432364525_0e7e70a6d6167ad1fab93d52e5dc5729

mb shape?

Clearly MB shape. I'd guess its another matt black with sustainer and perhaps a new pickup in the bridge? No cavity for any other effects, battery box for sustainer. No holes for fixed bridge either, so its probably a tune-o-matic.

It is beautiful, but I still want an MB-1! :D

I'll probably get one of those if I miss out on an MB-1 though. I wonder if they'd be able to put dual p90s into it though

Archived