matthijs

:facemelt:

Wonder how light the very light red finish is...

My MA-2 is the anniversary 'very light red' edition, it doesn't look very light to me though.

20150125_144920_zpstf5tuceg-1.jpg

New guitar for Matt Bellamy?

I'm guessing you check the site as often as I do :$ Not sure if that's the second or third release they mentioned. (guess it depends if they're counting the cort)

Yea I try to check it as much as possible. Especially since NAMM is going on. Hopefully they're not counting the Cort MBC-1 and this is only the second announcement (fingers crossed). I guess just like the first MA EVO, the goal is to satisfy more customers who don't get the MB/DL series and can't afford or wait long enough for a custom. Pretty good starting price too in my opinion!

Yea I try to check it as much as possible. Especially since NAMM is going on. Hopefully they're not counting the Cort MBC-1 and this is only the second announcement (fingers crossed). I guess just like the first MA EVO, the goal is to satisfy more customers who don't get the MB/DL series and can't afford or wait long enough for a custom. Pretty good starting price too in my opinion!

From the other page:

"first of three new models launched from the 2015 winter NAMM Show"

I'd assume there's another, but today is the final day as far as I know.

That one does have a good starting price. Using the sustainer at the same time is half the fun though.

Archived