The Third Single: Follow Me

michael8888

At first I was like... :vomit: but then I realized I was happy they didn't do their normal oddball video for this song, so I see it in my brain every time the song plays.

Just love it so much, and sort of happy nothing's going to be mentally tacked onto it for me.

My third thought was "this must be very confusing for people who haven't followed any of the tour footage... the guitar just randomly appears and disappears..."

Maybe would have been nice to see an actual performance vid? meh, whatevs.

I might be missing something here.

At first I was like... :vomit: but then I realized I was happy they didn't do their normal oddball video for this song, so I see it in my brain every time the song plays.

Just love it so much, and sort of happy nothing's going to be mentally tacked onto it for me.

My third thought was "this must be very confusing for people who haven't followed any of the tour footage... the guitar just randomly appears and disappears..."

Maybe would have been nice to see an actual performance vid? meh, whatevs.

^

THAT ALTERNATIVE VIDEO. :'(

Really loved the storytelling element - would have been great for it to be an official video internationally as well. I assume they got the services of the same person who made the video for Redemption. Thanks for uploading Kueller!

(Now that I think about it 12.12.12 would be a great date to release something.)

Archived