The Third Single: Follow Me

michael8888

I remember a pic of a physical Survival CD though, was it fake?

But yes, would be weird not to have physical singles at all

There were promo CDs of Survival and Madness (as there are with just about all singles) but no proper single CDs, I don't think.

As for the physical singles thing, if they really aren't doing any form of b-side this time, I wouldn't see the point in them releasing physical singles. Who knows though, maybe they will.

There were promo CDs of Survival and Madness (as there are with just about all singles) but no proper single CDs, I don't think.

As for the physical singles thing, if they really aren't doing any form of b-side this time, I wouldn't see the point in them releasing physical singles. Who knows though, maybe they will.

Yeah it was a promo one, now I recall.

Well the point for them is that they would make a bit of money selling those :LOL: collectors and shit

Well the point for them is that they would make a bit of money selling those :LOL: collectors and shit

True, but without the extra incentive of some kind of b-side, I think even less people would buy them.

Follow Me is most probably the next single, the sticker on the album cover wouldn't mention the song otherwise.

attachment.php?attachmentid=14997&d=1347047753

I thought that had been proven fake? Or is it actually on the album cover now that people have them?

Archived